The Wanderers' Confederation of Lysset
“Not all who wander are lost.”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Contender
The Wanderers' Confederation of Lysset is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Den'Avel nar Lysset with an even hand, and notable for its parental licensing program, complete lack of prisons, and digital currency. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 15.659 billion Lyssetani enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal government stops and the rest of society begins, but it prioritizes Education, although Environment, Welfare, and Healthcare are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Khennisa City. The average income tax rate is 99.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Lyssetani economy, worth a remarkable 2,356 trillion Gold Loscus a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 150,458 Gold Loscus, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission, video clips of women firing guns are increasingly popular, torture is illegal, and the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lysset's national animal is the Red Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lysset voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Deadeye Jack".
- : Lysset voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom of dress".
- : Lysset voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Convicted Voters".
- : Lysset voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Quebecshire".
- : Lysset voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".
- : Lysset voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ellenburg".
- : Lysset voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Regulation on the Integrity of Genetic Data".
- : Lysset voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Citizenship And Birth Act".
- : Lysset voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Abortion"".
- : Lysset was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Zachtia.