The Femboy Poet of Luxize
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: the Rejected Realms
Regional Influence: Squire
The Femboy Poet of Luxize is a massive, safe nation, ruled by The Council with an even hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, sprawling nuclear power plants, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 3.383 billion Luxizeans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lux City. The average income tax rate is 29.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Luxizean economy, worth 434 trillion 'Milk's a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 128,346 'Milk's, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.7 times as much as the poorest.
Luxizean watches are often the only thing to survive a disaster intact, crackheads chase drug-loaded drones in hopes of a lucky drop, cosmopolitan citizens ask what their countries can do for them, and you need a signed affidavit from a registered psychiatrist to claim that you have crazy low prices. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Luxize's national animal is the Catboy, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Balance.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Luxize was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of Gibralistan.
- : Luxize was endorsed by The Empire of Aandruzognivia.
- : Luxize was endorsed by The Supremacy of POPULICA.
- : Luxize was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Luxize was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Luxize was endorsed by The USA of Bethany Kings.
- : Luxize lodged a message on the The Rejected Realms Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Luxize, you need a signed affidavit from a registered psychiatrist to claim that you have crazy low prices.
- : Following new legislation in Luxize, cosmopolitan citizens ask what their countries can do for them.
- : Following new legislation in Luxize, crackheads chase drug-loaded drones in hopes of a lucky drop.
Endorsements Received: 21 » Zerentopia, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Farrakhan, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Fauzjhia, Hyponichtmallieturam, Andromeda Islands, Emeseses, Razorback, COPPAtilism, Panormia, New Anarchisticstan, Pre-Christian Persecuted People, Minskiev, Arinteriswith, Florin, United Anarchists of Earth, Lux Prima, POPULICA, Aandruzognivia, and Gibralistan.