The %%Spear Danes%% of Luv Letter
“From Many, One”
|Category: Moralistic Democracy|
Location: Indian Royals
Regional Influence: Squire
The %%Spear Danes%% of Luv Letter is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, frequent executions, and smutty television. The hard-nosed population of 6.685 billion Luv Letterians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 40.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Luv Letterian economy, worth 349 trillion francs a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Trout Farming, and Soda Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 52,224 francs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Formerly internationally exported goods are now given away for free, the price of takeaway food quadruples after 6pm, students do more community service than homework, and conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Luv Letter's national animal is the squirrel, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Luv Letter's influence in Indian Royals fell from "Apprentice" to "Squire".
- : Luv Letter's influence in Indian Royals rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Luv Letter's influence in Indian Royals rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : Luv Letter relocated from The second order to Indian Royals.
- : Luv Letter's influence in The second order rose from "Enforcer" to "Eminence Grise".
- : The Theocracy of Wendighost dismissed Luv Letter as 80 of Owir Islands.
- : Luv Letter's influence in The second order rose from "Dealmaker" to "Enforcer".
- : Luv Letter's influence in The second order rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- : Luv Letter's influence in The second order rose from "Contender" to "Instigator".
- : Luv Letter's influence in The second order rose from "Negotiator" to "Contender".