The Constitutional Monarchy of Lukulongo
“Each one teach one, Each one reach one”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Location: The Communist Bloc
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Constitutional Monarchy of Lukulongo is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Lewanika III with an even hand, and remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, zero percent divorce rate, and frequent executions. The compassionate, devout population of 1.074 billion Lukulongoans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Shimabala. The average income tax rate is 79.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Lukulongoan economy, worth 109 trillion Kwachas a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 102,194 Kwachas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Tourists outnumber citizens two to one, drugs containing the compound "oleum de serpens" are being sold to cancer patients, prolonged government investigations are a common revenge tactic among spurned significant others, and there's never enough space in space. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lukulongo's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Monotheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lukulongo voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Voice of ARB".
- : Following new legislation in Lukulongo, there's never enough space in space.
- : Following new legislation in Lukulongo, prolonged government investigations are a common revenge tactic among spurned significant others.
- : Following new legislation in Lukulongo, drugs containing the compound "oleum de serpens" are being sold to cancer patients.
- : Lukulongo was reclassified from "Authoritarian Democracy" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Lukulongo, tourists outnumber citizens two to one.
- : Following new legislation in Lukulongo, colonial citizens are forced to sing the praise of the "Great Lukulongoan Liberator".
- : Lukulongo endorsed The Proletarian Soviet Republic of Vulga.
- : Lukulongo was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Lukulongo was endorsed by The Proletarian Soviet Republic of Vulga.
Endorsements Received: 36 » The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Shamian, Techno Socialystiche, Soviet State of Covernant, Kethania, Kominis, Kheltchistan, Brauengen, Wice, Council of America, Rouvenor, Great Lakes Nations, The Steephills, Sodoran Alesia, Afronovia, Yutopia, The Movion, Halsoni, Socialist Balkon, Europa Volksdemokratisch Sozialistisch, Carrico, Repolaa, Socialist Heronia, Comuny, Flying-Penguins, Exania, The Transmanian Islands, Ugriasau, Bovad, Sith Isles, Democratic-Socialists, Jus Publicum Europaeum, Czecho-Slovakian Union, Manchukurun, Puaco, and Vulga.