The Most Serene Republic of Lugentzdort
“We Will Endure”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Most Serene Republic of Lugentzdort is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by President Regis with a fair hand, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.169 billion Lugentzdortians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Healthcare, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Utopia. The average income tax rate is 57.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Lugentzdortian economy, worth 140 trillion Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 119,797 Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
The military recognizes no difference between male and female soldiers, passwords to nuclear codes must now contain upper and lower case characters, a typical fast food menu item could serve a small army, and the needs of the living outweigh the needs of the dead. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Lugentzdort's national animal is the Wild Boar, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lugentzdort was endorsed by The Federal Republic of New Plant.
- : Lugentzdort was endorsed by The Dominion of Drystar.
- : Lugentzdort was endorsed by The Incorporated States of Osheiga.
- : Lugentzdort was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Lugentzdort was endorsed by The Federation of Northern Estrian Islands.
- : Lugentzdort was endorsed by The Republic of United States of Belvaria.
- : Following new legislation in Lugentzdort, the needs of the living outweigh the needs of the dead.
- : Following new legislation in Lugentzdort, a typical fast food menu item could serve a small army.
- : Following new legislation in Lugentzdort, passwords to nuclear codes must now contain upper and lower case characters.
- : Following new legislation in Lugentzdort, the military recognizes no difference between male and female soldiers.
Endorsements Received: 87 » Marinho Islands, Tsunamy, Qvait, Amerion, Canmore, Aidenfieeld, Tepertopia, Corgitopiaa, Phanama, Bleakfoot, Bawkie, Land Without Shrimp, Nowa Europa, New Briantown, Ebonhand, Aumeltopia, Kandorith, PenguinPies, Erinor, Wehraboos, Volaworand, Belschaft, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Purple Hyacinth, Rebel-topia, Scu Greinne, Auphelia, Truskawkoland, Farengeto, Holota, Qawe, Ceutalia, WI SD EA D, The Altan, Seythennia, Beepee, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Yeses, Sandaoguo, Jehenna, Eskvenn, Doge Land, LadyRebels, Libedistan, Westenhald, Ipugao, Sedunn, Enplatia, and 37 others.Tughampton, Ralphburg, Gonrati, Noimosini, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, The United Australian States, Populaa, Freedoom, New Goldman, Breizlovakia, Alambar, Treir, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Kaoia, JavaSiege, Lyland, Kaleidescooptopia, Rhetiaa, Beblahbleblo, Agletgreenia, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Solanosco, Galebland, Danily, Nyxonia, Esfalsa, Vicken, Holy Free, Eternal Memedom, The Kies, The American Anarchist Empire, Anatasha, United States of Belvaria, Northern Estrian Islands, Osheiga, Drystar, and New Plant.