The Most Serene Republic of Lugentzdort
“We Will Endure”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Sprat
The Most Serene Republic of Lugentzdort is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its public floggings, daily referendums, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 691 million Lugentzdortians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Healthcare, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Utopia. The average income tax rate is 43.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Lugentzdortian economy, worth 77.6 trillion Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 112,369 Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.4 times as much as the poorest.
The army lures cannon fodder with promises of a college education, embarrassed police officers wear spandex and carry net guns, Lugentzdort has been recently classified as an international menace after 'liberating' several nearby territories, and the 'sing-a-long with Leader' album is a popular souvenir. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Lugentzdort's national animal is the Wild Boar, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lugentzdort was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Safest.
- : Lugentzdort endorsed The Federal Republic of Breizlovakia.
- : Lugentzdort endorsed The Grand Empire of New Goldman.
- : Following new legislation in Lugentzdort, the 'sing-a-long with Leader' album is a popular souvenir.
- : Following new legislation in Lugentzdort, Lugentzdort has been recently classified as an international menace after 'liberating' several nearby territories.
- : Following new legislation in Lugentzdort, embarrassed police officers wear spandex and carry net guns.
- : Following new legislation in Lugentzdort, the army lures cannon fodder with promises of a college education.
- : Lugentzdort was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Breizlovakia.
- : Lugentzdort was endorsed by The Grand Empire of New Goldman.
- : Following new legislation in Lugentzdort, a bureaucratic fight over LIA cafeteria food expenditures has caused the temporary suspension of all agency counterintelligence operations.
Endorsements Received: 67 » Marinho Islands, Tsunamy, Qvait, Amerion, Canmore, Aidenfieeld, Tepertopia, Corgitopiaa, Phanama, Bleakfoot, Bawkie, Land Without Shrimp, Nowa Europa, New Briantown, Ebonhand, Aumeltopia, Kandorith, PenguinPies, Erinor, Wehraboos, Volaworand, Synarion, Jiam, Belschaft, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Purple Hyacinth, Rebel-topia, Scu Greinne, Auphelia, Truskawkoland, Farengeto, Zataras, Holota, Qawe, Ceutalia, WI SD EA D, The Altan, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Beepee, Conexia, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Yeses, Sandaoguo, Bichedder, Jehenna, Eskvenn, Doge Land, and 17 others.LadyRebels, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Ipugao, Sedunn, Enplatia, Tughampton, Ralphburg, Gonrati, Noimosini, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, The United Australian States, Populaa, Freedoom, New Goldman, and Breizlovakia.