The Kingdom of Lucifers Kids
“Fatherland or death”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Location: The East Pacific
Regional Influence: Sprat
The Kingdom of Lucifers Kids is a huge, genial nation, notable for its state-planned economy, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, cynical population of 273 million Kidians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Welfare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 25.1%.
The very strong Lucifer's Kidian economy, worth 20.5 trillion Blood Drachmas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Arms Manufacturing, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 75,104 Blood Drachmas, with the richest citizens earning 7.5 times as much as the poorest.
Traumatised refugees have a full bedpan shoved into their hands along with their immigration papers, acrimonious legal battles result during divorce proceedings, both diets and economic output are growing leaner with recent restrictions to free trade, and the nation has nearly as many history museums as Kidians. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lucifers Kids's national animal is the Lion, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lucifers Kids was endorsed by The Technocratic Republic of Barfleur.
- : Lucifers Kids was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Someseni.
- : Following new legislation in Lucifers Kids, the nation has nearly as many history museums as Kidians.
- : Following new legislation in Lucifers Kids, both diets and economic output are growing leaner with recent restrictions to free trade.
- : Following new legislation in Lucifers Kids, acrimonious legal battles result during divorce proceedings.
- : Lucifers Kids was reclassified from "Iron Fist Consumerists" to "Father Knows Best State".
- : Following new legislation in Lucifers Kids, traumatised refugees have a full bedpan shoved into their hands along with their immigration papers.
- : Following new legislation in Lucifers Kids, there is a heavy social stigma attached to e-cigarettes.
- : Lucifers Kids was struck by a Mk I (Immunizer) Cure Missile from The Federal Republic of Monteconstance, curing 1 million infected.
- : Following new legislation in Lucifers Kids, several citizens have complained about scientists abducting their pets for experimentation.
Endorsements Received: 49 » Pakitsk, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Great Algerstonia, VW53Aland, Servants of Gizmo, Johnny Appleseed1, La xinga, Republic of Berzerkistan, Lyontisia, Broengtopia, LewisWorld, Laquara, H-Zhena, The Almighty Country, Brotherland, Mundiferrum, Propwash, Libertanny, BearStackof2015, Eagas, Socialist Holy American Empire, Federated States of Zootron, Kangarawa, Endertopias, Davinhia, Bullpups, Matdor, Zukchiva, Dragons Blood, Roissyland, The Sacred Whale, Axdel, Brethren, Interdimensional Waifus, Tim Stark, Demon Ridge, Monteconstance, United China Nation, Just Vale 2, Ramaeus, Tshana, ReeK, Marrabuk, Stellar Colonies, Freedom Fascists, Celannica, Rhealaliit, Someseni, and Barfleur.