The Allied States of Lucidian Republic
“These aren't the droids you're looking for”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Location: The North Pacific
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Allied States of Lucidian Republic is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Bogdan Brzeczyszczykiewicz with an even hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, punitive income tax rates, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, devout population of 1.75 billion Lucidians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of City On The Edge Of Forever. The average income tax rate is 67.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Lucidian economy, worth 111 trillion Dingalings a year, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 63,658 Dingalings, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation is currently revamping its entire education system, parents seeking custody have to write a five-thousand word analysis of their child's imaginary friend, survivors of the Great Internet Flame War often recount horror stories of banhammers and DOS attacks, and flipping a coin to make a decision leads to a referral to Gambling Addiction Services. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lucidian Republic's national animal is the Bamalam, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lucidian Republic was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Paradeavenlisian States.
- : Following new legislation in Lucidian Republic, flipping a coin to make a decision leads to a referral to Gambling Addiction Services.
- : Following new legislation in Lucidian Republic, survivors of the Great Internet Flame War often recount horror stories of banhammers and DOS attacks.
- : Following new legislation in Lucidian Republic, parents seeking custody have to write a five-thousand word analysis of their child's imaginary friend.
- : Following new legislation in Lucidian Republic, the nation is currently revamping its entire education system.
- : Lucidian Republic voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Protected Working Leave"".
- : Following new legislation in Lucidian Republic, pilots always remember to send their doctors a Maxxmas card.
- : Lucidian Republic was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Lucidian Republic, glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town.
- : Following new legislation in Lucidian Republic, major cities are suffering under water rationing.
Endorsements Received: 104 » Shibutani, Venicea, The Rhein States, Bankowiata, Orado, Sahriastan, Ellbonnia, Notyoutopia, Hamerica, Outer Shenendoah, Hardscrabble, Bharathvarsh, Bearical, Yaorozu, Corfad, Territorio di Nessuno, Illusia and Neverendia, Planes, Lulubellia, Siwale, Aerilia, Former English Colony, Card Kingdom, Francois Isidore, Kragsgale, Svenskskit, Capablanca, Koda-Land, El Fiji Grande, Maott, The Calabash Protectorate, Pallaith, The Blazeland Administration, Xagill, Ethnon, Logovets, Wilkshire, Republica Guilleana, Great Bights Mum, Guer Aike, Zzozona, Omnistria, Dreadton, Que Lukustinardon, Galbadiana, Loutsland, Lionia, Simone Republic, PotatoFarmers, The Mazur Empire, and 54 others.Muqatil, ForestMythal, Nova Arcania, Seanat, Sunto, Dar es Saalam, Yellops, Blyskalia, Valentine Z, His Enduring Majesty, North Bratislava, Selfgradatude, Steampunk Ariel, Tibus Heth, Sil Dorsett, Jaxikistan, New Lakemba, Wineclaw, Cretox State, Vesteysia, Frances Francis the First of France, New Celoveniortan, Nimarya, Chips and Guac, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Empy, Godwanna, Sikol, Tringapore, Climeria, Kranostav, Pazair, Tyirza, Xentherida, McMasterdonia, Praeceps, Bongo Mountain, Zapiron, Yokciq Empire, Votak Matim, TyGerria, Palgo, Solcius, Dabarastan, Cam Zazi, East Akra, AmManies, The Pantheons, Rising Sakura, Mon Island, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Eywaan, Teothopia, and Paradeavenlisian States.