The Very Large Safari Park of Los Santos
“Mata ai ni kurukarane”
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Superpower
The Very Large Safari Park of Los Santos is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Sam with an iron fist, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, smutty television, and parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 33.646 billion Los Santosians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The tiny, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Industry, Education, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Welfare and Environment are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Small Village. The average income tax rate is 2.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Los Santosian economy, worth an astonishing 20,615 trillion Planet Sized Wine Gums a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is a breathtaking 612,705 Planet Sized Wine Gums, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Coastal cities are being moved a dozen miles inland to reduce flooding risk, all work and no play makes parties very dull, it is illegal to make racist remarks in public, and news headlines usually include p-values. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. Los Santos's national animal is the Batman, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Toastology.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Los Santos was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector and the Top 10% for Most Authoritarian.
- : Los Santos voted against the World Assembly Resolution "The Amelioration of Maritime Conditions".
- : Following new legislation in Los Santos, news headlines usually include p-values.
- : Following new legislation in Los Santos, it is illegal to make racist remarks in public.
- : Following new legislation in Los Santos, all work and no play makes parties very dull.
- : Following new legislation in Los Santos, coastal cities are being moved a dozen miles inland to reduce flooding risk.
- : Following new legislation in Los Santos, money that should have gone to charities is instead spent on monitoring them.
- : Following new legislation in Los Santos, a cat may look at a king and a dude can look at an ass.
- : Following new legislation in Los Santos, slavers view "what did your last slave die of" as a request for a demonstration.
- : Following new legislation in Los Santos, male celebrity chefs are laughed at for their lack of manliness.
Endorsements Received: 1 » DeDeDeian Dreamland.