The Very Large Safari Park of Los Santos
“Mata ai ni kurukarane”
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Superpower
The Very Large Safari Park of Los Santos is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Sam with an iron fist, and renowned for its vat-grown people, avowedly heterosexual populace, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 36.777 billion Los Santosians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The relatively small, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Industry, Education, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Welfare and Environment aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Small Village. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 60.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Los Santosian economy, worth an astonishing 30,569 trillion Planet Sized Wine Gums a year, is broadly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Uranium Mining, Information Technology, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is a breathtaking 831,215 Planet Sized Wine Gums, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 3,336,499 per year while the poor average 138,765, a ratio of 24.0 to 1.
Employers may fire workers without giving any reason, pristine wilderness has been trashed in the quest for cheaper oil, police drones follow every suspected Peeping Tom, and the nation's laws on image rights are amongst the strictest in the world. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. Los Santos's national animal is the Batman, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Toastology.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Los Santos, the nation's laws on image rights are amongst the strictest in the world.
- : Los Santos voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Long-Term Storage Of Produced Waste".
- : Following new legislation in Los Santos, police drones follow every suspected Peeping Tom.
- : Following new legislation in Los Santos, pristine wilderness has been trashed in the quest for cheaper oil.
- : Los Santos voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kelssek".
- : Following new legislation in Los Santos, employers may fire workers without giving any reason.
- : Following new legislation in Los Santos, the government seizes all major gold finds.
- : Following new legislation in Los Santos, thieves find battery shops juicier targets than banks.
- : Following new legislation in Los Santos, scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway.
- : Following new legislation in Los Santos, every day has been a surprise since weather reporters turned to consulting ancient totems for their seven-day forecasts.
Endorsements Received: None.