The Principality of Lilium Agri
|Category: Capitalist Paradise|
Location: The Everlasting Empire
Regional Influence: Power
The Principality of Lilium Agri is a massive, pleasant nation, ruled by Mieczyslaw III Berig with an even hand, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, compulsory military service, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 1.657 billion Lilium Agrians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The tiny, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lavina. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 5.2%.
The strong Lilium Agrian economy, worth 114 trillion Lilies a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Door-to-door Insurance Sales industry, with major contributions from Retail, Woodchip Exports, and Information Technology. Average income is 68,811 Lilies, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 418,976 per year while the poor average 5,006, a ratio of 83.7 to 1.
The state has declared war on the environment and environmentalists by association, a firework a day does not in fact keep the doctor away, Mieczyslaw III Berig has just been declared ruler of Lilium Agri in an international press conference, and Tunyeism has been named as Lilium Agri's national religion. Crime is moderate. Lilium Agri's national animal is the Gallotia Lilium, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Tunyeism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lilium Agri's influence in The Everlasting Empire rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Power".
- : Lilium Agri changed its national nation type to "Principality".
- : Lilium Agri published "Acontecimientos recientes" (Factbook: History).
- : Lilium Agri changed its national leader to "Mieczyslaw III Berig".
- : Lilium Agri changed its national faith to "Tunyeism".
- : Following new legislation in Lilium Agri, Tunyeism has been named as Lilium Agri's national religion.
- : Lilium Agri's influence in The Everlasting Empire fell from "Powerbroker" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Lilium Agri changed its national leader to "Mieczyslaw III Tuoul".
- : Following new legislation in Lilium Agri, Mieczyslaw III Berig has just been declared ruler of Lilium Agri in an international press conference.
- : Lilium Agri's influence in The Everlasting Empire fell from "Power" to "Powerbroker".