The Kingdom of Liliarchy
“Peace through unity, unity through conquest”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Squire
The Kingdom of Liliarchy is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and renowned for its rampant corporate plagiarism, free-roaming dinosaurs, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, democratic population of 9.265 billion Liliarchians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — prioritizes Education, with Environment, Law & Order, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Liliarchy City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Liliarchyian economy, worth a remarkable 1,724 trillion powers a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 186,122 powers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
The national security service are a bunch of crooks, endocrinology is a rapidly growing field of study, the Betamax versus VHS debate continues to rage strongly in Liliarchy, and Brancalandian Brie isn't available anywhere in Liliarchy. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Liliarchy's national animal is the Spinosaurus, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Liliarchy was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Liliarchy created a new poll in Lily: "The best name for a big Lily tag run is:".
- : Liliarchy's influence in Lily rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Liliarchy created a new poll in Lily: "You suddenly find yourself participating in a Lily tag raid, what do you do?".
- : Liliarchy lodged a message on the Lily Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Liliarchy, Brancalandian Brie isn't available anywhere in Liliarchy.
- : Following new legislation in Liliarchy, the Betamax versus VHS debate continues to rage strongly in Liliarchy.
- : Following new legislation in Liliarchy, endocrinology is a rapidly growing field of study.
- : Following new legislation in Liliarchy, the national security service are a bunch of crooks.
- : Following new legislation in Liliarchy, the government prides itself on being smug and condescending to idiots.