The Holy Empire of Levistian
“To Survive Is To Destroy”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Holy Empire of Levistian is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its closed borders, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 1.098 billion Levistians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lavis del Oro. The average income tax rate is 25.8%.
The all-consuming Levistianian economy, worth 129 trillion Robelis a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Information Technology. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 117,830 Robelis, with the richest citizens earning 5.3 times as much as the poorest.
Euthanasia is legal, unwary hikers climbing the bluffs of Mount Lavis Del Oro make great practice for foreign snipers, the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Lavis del Oro, and commemorative mugs remembering last year's Black Friday Crockery Riots are a best seller this year. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Levistian's national animal is the Moose, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Levistian, commemorative mugs remembering last year's Black Friday Crockery Riots are a best seller this year.
- : Following new legislation in Levistian, the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Lavis del Oro.
- : Following new legislation in Levistian, unwary hikers climbing the bluffs of Mount Lavis Del Oro make great practice for foreign snipers.
- : Following new legislation in Levistian, euthanasia is legal.
- : Following new legislation in Levistian, any girl that shows an interest in Lego is pressured to study engineering.
- : Following new legislation in Levistian, teenage TV characters are played by thirty-year-olds by the end of the second season.
- : Levistian was reclassified from "Compulsory Consumerist State" to "Father Knows Best State".
- : Following new legislation in Levistian, colonial citizens are forced to sing the praise of the "Great Levistianian Liberator".
- : Following new legislation in Levistian, a sudden shout of "surprise!" does not herald a party for teachers.
- : Levistian was endorsed by The Incorporated States of Osheiga.
Endorsements Received: 195 » Amerion, Marinho Islands, Tepertopia, Volaworand, Bawkie, Land Without Shrimp, Phanama, Tsunamy, New Briantown, Treir, Nowa Europa, The Solar System Scope, Bleakfoot, Curlyhoward, Qvait, Abarri, Erinor, Aidenfieeld, PenguinPies, Jehenna, Canmore, Holota, Purple Hyacinth, Rebel-topia, Direwolf1, Scu Greinne, Tsvetania, Proctethia, Mauricean Islands, Belschaft, Nova Montron, Blondiesland, Si-topia, Auphelia, Bear Connors Paradiso, Truskawkoland, The Two Jerseys, Darakin, WI SD EA D, Kiasu-ism, Pax Dracon, The United Expanse, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Isokenzar, Aoz, Yellunstryer, Sthalrim, Seliyan progressive Islands, USNE2018, Bartonia Nova, and 145 others.Britun, Dirkistan, Sanden, The naked people, North Kanuckistan, Ceutalia, The West Valley Mountains, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Calistan, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Avalonica, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Drystar, Sedunn, Yeldarbsland, Corgitopiaa, Farengeto, Lioniel, Bod Wareenaland, Linden Oak, Three Rivia Levr, Centristvill, Maeiland, Seythennia, Pamela And Hepatitis, Aumeltopia, Walloonia, Noire Denholm, RestartAll, South Blossom, Center Lisle, Unielvan Millorvium, Wakandan Tribes, Sapientiano, North Catimestistrianes, Western Fardelshufflestein, South Caleblan, New Goldman, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Galactic Gelatin, Unojo, Myhomecountry, Margila Islands, Qawe, Eskvenn, Kandorith, Poopisiya, FreeFishers, Shuckle Empire, Antarctic Empires, Xergiokia, Escevola, The Altan, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Hakk Fiss, Cuuldere, Brunier, Bumblegaria, Tughampton, Zaelith, Euro Pacifica, Transtemporal Shifts, Rectionk, Monstrous Island, Farelonia, Ralphburg, Pi Ttamgwa Nunmul, Maximvs Tarvgvs Rex, Yeses, Myness, Freavia, Xenianianopia, Malonlandia, Yuveska, Carthatska, Of Cheddar, New Itomorii, Beepee, Banglazstrogaria, Andinla, Zolooloo, Alaninia, Hypersensible Crybabies, Martzian, Doundaly, Independent Southern State of Texas, Page 53, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Centia Deran, Doss Kingly, Ebonhand, LadyRebels, Maerist, Sandaoguo, Vardanfel, Doge Land, NIGHTRAY, Libedistan, Westenhald, Noimosini, Carrelie, Uvalor, Greater Scottdascoda, Ipugao, Bod Zarth Throge, New Qafedemar, Freedoom, Herbert Island, Gonrati, The United Australian States, Populaa, Oxyliteral, East Nagaland, Alambar, Yavemaya, Dereistic, Nova Kobol, Breizlovakia, Kaoia, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, JavaSiege, Kaleidescooptopia, Rhetiaa, Beblahbleblo, Hatrina, Manuck, Peoples Republic of TempleLandia, Agletgreenia, Oreo States, Anatasha, Rad Asia, Solanosco, Galebland, Danily, Esfalsa, Drew Durrnil, Vicken, Nyxonia, Holy Free, The Kies, Los Lonley Boys, The American Anarchist Empire, Northern Estrian Islands, and Osheiga.