The Republic of Legink
“I strongly agree to everything!”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Location: The Transitionists
Regional Influence: Squire
The Republic of Legink is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, state-planned economy, and punitive income tax rates. The democratic, devout population of 4.028 billion Leginkians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Spirituality, and Education. The average income tax rate is 51.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but underdeveloped Leginkian economy, worth 138 trillion uhfvfdfdjs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Furniture Restoration, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 34,415 uhfvfdfdjs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Legink's national animal is the siuefj, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Legink relocated from Moskau Cheeseburgers to The Transitionists.
- : Legink relocated from The Transitionists to Moskau Cheeseburgers.
- : Legink's influence in The Transitionists rose from "Hatchling" to "Squire".
- : Legink relocated from Lazarus to The Transitionists.
- : Legink was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Legink ceased to exist in The Transitionists.
- : Legink's influence in The Transitionists rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Legink's influence in The Transitionists rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Legink's influence in The Transitionists rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Legink's influence in The Transitionists rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".