The Legendary Land of Layngderfleethe
“Light Up The Night”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Location: The East Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Legendary Land of Layngderfleethe is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Farley with a fair hand, and remarkable for its national health service, complete lack of prisons, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 3.29 billion Legends hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Welfare, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Defense is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Paradise City. The average income tax rate is 95.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Legendary economy, worth 642 trillion bottle caps a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 195,185 bottle caps, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The number of students attending university has reached a record high, young people crowd pizza parlors praying to 'The Supreme Pizza, His Immaculate Munchiness', no one is quite sure what many government officials look like, and police officers that upset their bosses get assigned to 24 hour stakeouts of bike sheds. Crime is totally unknown. Layngderfleethe's national animal is the Land Shark, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Science.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Layngderfleethe, police officers that upset their bosses get assigned to 24 hour stakeouts of bike sheds.
- : Following new legislation in Layngderfleethe, no one is quite sure what many government officials look like.
- : Following new legislation in Layngderfleethe, young people crowd pizza parlors praying to 'The Supreme Pizza, His Immaculate Munchiness'.
- : Following new legislation in Layngderfleethe, the number of students attending university has reached a record high.
- : Layngderfleethe endorsed The Pacific Republic of Talitoa.
- : Layngderfleethe endorsed The Universal Union of Urimel.
- : Following new legislation in Layngderfleethe, a weakened police force struggles to maintain law and order.
- : Following new legislation in Layngderfleethe, a ban on unsolicited cold calling in all forms is in effect.
- : Following new legislation in Layngderfleethe, bemused citizens are encouraged to sing foreign-language hymns of religions they have never heard of.
- : Following new legislation in Layngderfleethe, workers for the environmental protection agency are patted down for tartar sauce every morning.
Endorsements Received: 82 » A Slanted Black Stripe, Rhealaliit, VW53Aland, H-Zhena, Wiranath, Brotherland, Ridann, Neruch, Arkantis, Hizuru, Axdel, Kangarawa, Bullpups, Republic of Berzerkistan, BearStackof2015, Stellar Colonies, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Am Echad, Kilkire, Pakitsk, Someseni, The United Neo American Union, Libertanny, Stanisiti, Liberstankonia, Sericena, La xinga, Matdor, Dragons Blood, Servants of Gizmo, Brethren, Marrabuk, East Malaysia, Roliganistan, Evrigenis, Modra, Rainbow Vests, Kalaratri, Monix, ArenaC, Asendavia, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Dreamericana, Tretrid, Bermadia, Ripsylvania, Acronis, The Three States of Fortuna, Coruh, and 32 others.BuciLand, The Eternal Land of Jong, Peoples Republic of GG, Staynes, Greater New Cassandra, Aivintis, Jakubonia, Virgoliaendorses, Woodsind, Mays Austrian Nation, Raunch, Oofery, Technocratic Tagalog, TM-Jesselton, Tseriesiscoming, Imprisoned Freeman, Elejamie, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Kaigi, The Atlae Isles, Unger under over, Adavan, Slys Paws, Headpat Central, Imperial Akatsuki, Filipopol, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, A mean old man, Goodnamesarerare, Wizardonia, Kriov, and Nevertopia.