The Legendary Land of Layngderfleethe
“Light Up The Night”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Location: The East Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Legendary Land of Layngderfleethe is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Farley with a fair hand, and remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, sprawling nuclear power plants, and otherworldly petting zoo. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 1.725 billion Legends hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Paradise City. The average income tax rate is 73.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Legendary economy, worth 290 trillion bottle caps a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Soda Sales. Average income is an impressive 168,364 bottle caps, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.8 times as much as the poorest.
Where your food came from is an unknowable mystery, history textbook pages are used as impromptu tissues by distraught students, citizens wishing to leave the country must surrender half their wealth to the government, and the year's most anticipated show is "Great Deals on Delicious Meals". Crime is totally unknown. Layngderfleethe's national animal is the Land Shark, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Science.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Layngderfleethe, the year's most anticipated show is "Great Deals on Delicious Meals".
- : Following new legislation in Layngderfleethe, citizens wishing to leave the country must surrender half their wealth to the government.
- : Following new legislation in Layngderfleethe, history textbook pages are used as impromptu tissues by distraught students.
- : Following new legislation in Layngderfleethe, where your food came from is an unknowable mystery.
- : Following new legislation in Layngderfleethe, families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain.
- : Following new legislation in Layngderfleethe, tourists call Legendary beach towns "the fine coastline".
- : Following new legislation in Layngderfleethe, traumatised refugees have a full bedpan shoved into their hands along with their immigration papers.
- : Following new legislation in Layngderfleethe, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- : Layngderfleethe was endorsed by The Delegate Elect of Marrabuk.
- : Layngderfleethe was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
Endorsements Received: 60 » A Slanted Black Stripe, Rhealaliit, Roissyland, VW53Aland, H-Zhena, Wiranath, Brotherland, Ridann, The Sacred Whale, Marrico, Neruch, Arkantis, Shantan, Hizuru, Solarfall, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Axdel, Indovinesia, Kangarawa, Bullpups, Republic of Berzerkistan, The Angel of Charity, Thyaclinia, BearStackof2015, Janoobi Jazair, Just Vale 2, Stellar Colonies, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Am Echad, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, The Holy Utopian Republic, Kilkire, Pakitsk, Someseni, The United Neo American Union, Nazagully, Libertanny, Escade, Stanisiti, RovaMittala, Liberstankonia, Sericena, Staynes, Commodore Badger, Encurage, Lerasi, La xinga, Avakael, Matdor, Zukchiva, and 10 others.Dragons Blood, Johnny Appleseed1, Servants of Gizmo, Brethren, Tim Stark, Feu de Glace, Ballpit2, Eastie, Ramaeus, and Marrabuk.