The Golden Republic of La Costa Dorada
“Paz, Justicia, Libertad.”
|Category: Scandinavian Liberal Paradise|
Location: The East Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Golden Republic of La Costa Dorada is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Santiago García with a fair hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, free-roaming dinosaurs, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.589 billion La Costa Doradans enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of La Ciudad Dorada. The average income tax rate is 83.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Doradanian economy, worth 285 trillion Pesos a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 110,466 Pesos, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The national guard is mobilized whenever a mother gets separated from her child at the mall, meat-eating is frowned upon, the government has officially clarified that "wee on your hands to save time" does not count as proper hygiene, and the examiners who examine examiners are being examined by examiners. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. La Costa Dorada's national animal is the Kangaroo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : La Costa Dorada was endorsed by The Colony of Eastie.
- : Following new legislation in La Costa Dorada, the examiners who examine examiners are being examined by examiners.
- : Following new legislation in La Costa Dorada, the government has officially clarified that "wee on your hands to save time" does not count as proper hygiene.
- : La Costa Dorada endorsed The Write Pretty Speech of Todd McCloud.
- : La Costa Dorada withdrew its endorsement from The Ancient Empire of Funkadelia.
- : La Costa Dorada withdrew its endorsement from The NS Pretty Girl of Fedele.
- : La Costa Dorada endorsed The NS Pretty Girl of Fedele.
- : La Costa Dorada was endorsed by The Acting Overseeing Officer of Feu de Glace.
- : La Costa Dorada was endorsed by The Cinder and Smoke of Tim Stark.
- : La Costa Dorada was endorsed by The Kingdom of Kingdom of Napels II.
Endorsements Received: 55 » A Slanted Black Stripe, H-Zhena, Someseni, Endertopias, Brotherland, The Sacred Whale, Axdel, The Happian Union, Marrico, Wiranath, Eagas, Ridann, Neruch, Arkantis, Shantan, Solarfall, Bullpups, The Angel of Charity, Fedele, Republic of Berzerkistan, Hizuru, Rhealaliit, Janoobi Jazair, BearStackof2015, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Am Echad, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Kilkire, Talitoa, Pakitsk, The United Neo American Union, VW53Aland, Roissyland, Libertanny, Escade, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Blobbo, Liberstankonia, Sericena, Staynes, Stanisiti, Kangarawa, Commodore Badger, La xinga, Avakael, BNV, Yemeni Locusts, Zukchiva, Dragons Blood, Matdor, and 5 others.Brethren, Kingdom of Napels II, Tim Stark, Feu de Glace, and Eastie.