The Reirenua of Kyrloth
“Fi Quleu, Rur Suxeu”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Location: The East Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Reirenua of Kyrloth is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Sinter Tass with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, compulsory military service, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 4.013 billion Kyrlots hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Azmarin Zlovskavaar. The average income tax rate is 86.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Kyrlotian economy, worth 630 trillion Uras a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Woodchip Exports, Uranium Mining, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 157,231 Uras, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Stolen Reuben sandwiches are met with detailed and thorough police investigations, evenings at university debating societies often end with everyone acknowledging both sides may well be right, the dessert 'Death by Chocolate' isn't the most lethal dish on the menu, and immigrants who carry knives on them are presumed to be chefs. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kyrloth's national animal is the Crow, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kyrloth voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Sterilisation of Minors etc".
- : Following new legislation in Kyrloth, immigrants who carry knives on them are presumed to be chefs.
- : Following new legislation in Kyrloth, the dessert 'Death by Chocolate' isn't the most lethal dish on the menu.
- : Following new legislation in Kyrloth, evenings at university debating societies often end with everyone acknowledging both sides may well be right.
- : Following new legislation in Kyrloth, stolen Reuben sandwiches are met with detailed and thorough police investigations.
- : Following new legislation in Kyrloth, state media features lively debates such as whether pineapple on pizza is an acceptable topping.
- : Kyrloth was endorsed by The Kingdom of Taya Dust.
- : Following new legislation in Kyrloth, ersatz chicken has left the nation's citizens with a bad taste in their mouths.
- : Following new legislation in Kyrloth, the aims of top-secret Kyrlotian science projects revolve around designing the perfect robot woman.
- : Following new legislation in Kyrloth, the government mails weekly updates on the new anti-junk mail laws to every citizen.
Endorsements Received: 68 » A Slanted Black Stripe, Asendavia, Arkantis, Am Echad, Airrajul, Talitoa, Davinhia, Ribanzi, Survivoristan, H-Zhena, ReeK, Squid Ruinosa, Roissyland, Ridann, Riveraland, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Ver Norge, Someseni, Dark Edgyness, Brotherland, Wiranath, The Happian Union, Eagas, Thyaclinia, Marrico, Gorbastan, Axdel, Gluponija, Hizuru, The Angel of Charity, Neruch, Janoobi Jazair, VW53Aland, Broengtopia, BearStackof2015, Stellar Colonies, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Pakitsk, Kilkire, The United Neo American Union, The United Asian Republics, Rakshuland, Libertanny, Escade, Kalaratri, Grossvietnam, Dantioch, Kangarawa, Commodore Badger, Avakael, and 18 others.Zukchiva, Dragons Blood, Norgsveldet, Celannica, Foxosoft, Brethren, BNV, Emberwood Coast, Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich, Johnny Appleseed1, Wallenburg, Tim Stark, Marrabuk, Lerasi, Matdor, Feu de Glace, Ramaeus, and Taya Dust.