The Eco-Friendly Corponation of Kursibar
“Kursibar: Seeya on a better tomorrow™”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Location: Conch Kingdom
Regional Influence: Page
The Eco-Friendly Corponation of Kursibar is a huge, efficient nation, notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, lack of airports, and disturbing lack of elderly people. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 767 million Lukusibari hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, corrupt, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kuruk. The average income tax rate is 28.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Kursibari economy, worth 94.6 trillion kusigs a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Gambling. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 123,385 kusigs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Lukusibari refer to transgender people with insults instead of pronouns, tourist operators promise visitors tours of live burning shipwrecks and plane crash sites, social networking sites have discussion groups devoted to planning terrorist attacks, and escalators are avoided at all costs. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Kursibar's national animal is the steppe gecko, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kursibar was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather and the Top 10% for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Kursibar was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Sweola.
- : Kursibar changed its national motto to "Kursibar: Seeya on a better tomorrow™".
- : Kursibar lodged a message on the Conch Kingdom Regional Message Board.
- : Kursibar voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
- : Kursibar voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Marrabuk".
- : Kursibar voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Marrabuk".
- : Following new legislation in Kursibar, escalators are avoided at all costs.
- : Following new legislation in Kursibar, social networking sites have discussion groups devoted to planning terrorist attacks.
- : Following new legislation in Kursibar, tourist operators promise visitors tours of live burning shipwrecks and plane crash sites.
Endorsements Received: 63 » Socialist Platypus, Charville, Duby, Free Azell, Gibraltarica, Pervincia, Hamptoria, Mandarivia, Seolia, Space Nudists, The Spook Who Sat By The Door, Hubdova, GibmeMoney, Lislandia, Elythrea, Commuba, Cle Brait, Saint Killebrew, Ciapore, GreatBritannia, Nibelia, The Free City of Nelson, Liberto-Ancapistan, Aelandi, Primis Tenebris, The sovereign provinces of Mesha, The Psittacines, Devonigondwana, United Cyber Tech, Xeorkuothertopia, Wakaru, Werstonal, Terra Valor, Gatorstan, Loveable Dogs, Creditopia, Hockeyyekcoh, Cern Calba, BadBitchVille, Oktadonia, Fichnoman, Balan Bar, Cyzixraqab, Eastern Starbowie, Jossel, Stustu, El Blurkistan, Danimpalia, Kurczak Mielony, Covoicotheval, and 13 others.Jalaron Advaria, Ziroxeut, Suryadweep Islands, Nueva Rico, Untied States of Matter, Cramboria, Redamia, Zuelong, Kliffoj, Great Luirokitanea, Swiss Hommousionopia, Vivenxistan, and Sweola.