The Constitutional Monarchy of Kurogasa
“Kill, Let die, but live well”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Location: The East Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Constitutional Monarchy of Kurogasa is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Udō Jin-e with an iron fist, and remarkable for its daily referendums, smutty television, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 11.612 billion Kurogasans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Environment, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Welfare receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Edo. The average income tax rate is 95.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Kurogasan economy, worth a remarkable 2,475 trillion Yen a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 213,160 Yen, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's new foreign policy of 'very disproportionate retribution' has its neighbors on edge, Renaissance frescos are being chiselled off public walls, attendance of fathers at PTA meetings is at an all-time high, and the mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kurogasa's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kurogasa was endorsed by The Enlightened State of Zidium.
- : Following new legislation in Kurogasa, the mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas.
- : Following new legislation in Kurogasa, attendance of fathers at PTA meetings is at an all-time high.
- : Kurogasa was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Kurogasa voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Voice of ARB".
- : Kurogasa voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protections During Territorial Transitions".
- : Kurogasa endorsed The Tsardom of Nadarena.
- : Kurogasa was endorsed by The Tsardom of Nadarena.
- : Following new legislation in Kurogasa, Renaissance frescos are being chiselled off public walls.
- : Following new legislation in Kurogasa, the nation's new foreign policy of 'very disproportionate retribution' has its neighbors on edge.
Endorsements Received: 57 » A mean old man, Packilvania, Bai Lung, Kangarawa, Debluu, Dravida India, VW53Aland, The Three States of Fortuna, Pakitsk, Veterans Association, New Leganes, East Malaysia, Hizuru, Enlil, Aquyia, Marrabuk, Axdel, Aivintis, Asendavia, Brotherland, Eastern Alksearia, A Slanted Black Stripe, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, Kelssek, Formaro, From New World, Canadian Technocrats, Sandboxford, Dragons Blood, Modra, Spiruvania, BearStackof2015, Thurland, Blobbo, Empire of Dabiristan, Land of Corporations, Fellon, Evrigenis, Mardom, Rikos Isles, Valerite, Nevertopia, Tassirion, Republic of Restaks, The Marlands, Merlovich, Verconia, Gernmark, Isole Ionie, Ridann, and 7 others.Triumphiam, Santa Dystopia, Wiranath, Agave, Malayika, United Citizens, and Zidium.