The Federal Republic of Kurnite Chapaneis
“You Can't Stop Progress”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Location: The Graveyard
Regional Influence: Squire
The Federal Republic of Kurnite Chapaneis is a huge, genial nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 464 million Kurnite Chapaneisians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 32.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Kurnite Chapaneisian economy, worth 23.8 trillion francs a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 51,330 francs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Many in Kurnite Chapaneis are born in the purple, there's never a spare chair in the retirement home, feeling like a winner comes at a price, and the government is ignoring the latest terrorist atrocities in Kurnite Chapaneis City for fear of causing a fuss. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kurnite Chapaneis's national animal is the fox, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kurnite Chapaneis was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Kurnite Chapaneis's influence in The Graveyard rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Kurnite Chapaneis's influence in The Graveyard rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Kurnite Chapaneis's influence in The Graveyard rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Kurnite Chapaneis's influence in The Graveyard rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Kurnite Chapaneis published "It was all a lie" (Meta: Gameplay).
- : Kurnite Chapaneis's influence in The Graveyard rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : The Community of Founder of Cadmia dismissed Kurnite Chapaneis as Deputy Prime Minister of Cadmia.
- : Kurnite Chapaneis resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Kurnite Chapaneis relocated from The Rejected Realms to The Graveyard.