The Federation of Kukulandistan
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Sprat
The Federation of Kukulandistan is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads, compulsory military service, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed population of 405 million Kukulandistanians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. The average income tax rate is 56.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Kukulandistanian economy, worth 38.4 trillion Kukus a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 94,731 Kukus, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Foreign governments are threatened if they so much as mention the word "election", police officers often conceal their identities to safeguard against public complaints, corporate lawyers are switching careers to the more lucrative field of green politics, and businesses are forced to bring all work back within the nation's borders. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kukulandistan's national animal is the Cuckoobird, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kukulandistan, businesses are forced to bring all work back within the nation's borders.
- : Kukulandistan was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Kukulandistan, corporate lawyers are switching careers to the more lucrative field of green politics.
- : Following new legislation in Kukulandistan, police officers often conceal their identities to safeguard against public complaints.
- : Following new legislation in Kukulandistan, foreign governments are threatened if they so much as mention the word "election".
- : Kukulandistan was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Solanosco.
- : Following new legislation in Kukulandistan, advertisers are struggling to make water sound cool to a twitchy public.
- : Following new legislation in Kukulandistan, prisoners pray grey skies are gonna clear up.
- : Kukulandistan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Following new legislation in Kukulandistan, promising seven years of bad luck leads to seven years of community service.
Endorsements Received: 51 » Marinho Islands, Tepertopia, Corgitopiaa, Holota, Wehraboos, Qvait, Beepee, Aidenfieeld, Concrete Slab, PenguinPies, Bleakfoot, Belschaft, Treir, Land Without Shrimp, Scu Greinne, Rebel-topia, Bawkie, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Amerion, Libedistan, Yeses, Aumeltopia, Blondiesland, Westenhald, Ipugao, Sedunn, Erinor, New Belgrade, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Gonrati, Volaworand, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Dai Han, Farengeto, Wakandan Tribes, Purple Hyacinth, Ebonhand, Doge Land, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Jehenna, Kaoia, JavaSiege, Kaleidescooptopia, Auphelia, Beblahbleblo, Rhetiaa, Agletgreenia, Eastern Mekong, North Prarie, Fighting Kawi Ninja, and 1 other.Solanosco.