The Republic of Kucaland
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Republic of Kucaland is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Kat with an even hand, and renowned for its pith helmet sales, digital currency, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working population of 1.661 billion Kucalandians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kucavia. The average income tax rate is 51.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Kucalandian economy, worth 232 trillion Kucas a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 140,100 Kucas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews, a niche industry catering to S&M enthusiasts has sprung up, pharmacists increasingly claim they are morally obligated to take long lunches, and citizens are abandoning their homes en masse in a widespread panic over asbestos. Crime is totally unknown. Kucaland's national animal is the Turtle, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Kucism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kucaland was endorsed by The Holy Republic of East Nagaland.
- : Kucaland was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Breizlovakia.
- : Following new legislation in Kucaland, citizens are abandoning their homes en masse in a widespread panic over asbestos.
- : Kucaland was reclassified from "Capitalizt" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Following new legislation in Kucaland, pharmacists increasingly claim they are morally obligated to take long lunches.
- : Following new legislation in Kucaland, a niche industry catering to S&M enthusiasts has sprung up.
- : Following new legislation in Kucaland, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews.
- : Following new legislation in Kucaland, cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates.
- : Kucaland voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Following new legislation in Kucaland, people often feel unbalanced by their daily commute.
Endorsements Received: 107 » Qvait, Erinor, Marinho Islands, Volaworand, Auphelia, Corgitopiaa, Amerion, Aumeltopia, Laamiva, PenguinPies, Alaninia, Land Without Shrimp, Bleakfoot, Anserisa, Farengeto, Gonrati, Wehraboos, The Filippinas, Bawkie, Odesseen, Hanguk-Nippon, Ralphburg, Jehenna, New Briantown, Tsvetania, Shefino, Sandaoguo, West Pastafaria, Drugged Monkeys, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Tsunamy, Midand, Concrete Slab, Andinla, Myness, Yeldarbsland, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Japanese Federal Republic, Ebonhand, Tepertopia, Abarri, Hakk Fiss, Maximvs Tarvgvs Rex, Kandorith, Phanama, Merevane, Bartonia Nova, Purple Hyacinth, Brunier, Zataras, and 57 others.Rebel-topia, Alfama, Sedunn, Nowa Europa, Vanbella, Rabbitz, Apartment 11F, Berlana, Yellunstryer, Belschaft, Osymaka, Abyssal Phantasm, Rotenaplistan, Eskvenn, Aidenfieeld, Beepee, Los Rodeos, The Imperial Frost Federation, Aurcania, Wakandan Tribes, Treir, Synarion, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Wallechi, Truskawkoland, Euro Pacifica, Lionstrapower, Linguiniland, Holota, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Doge Land, Death to democracy, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bichedder, LadyRebels, West Bridgeport, Libedistan, Westenhald, Lyland, New Belgrade, Ceutalia, Ipugao, Drystar, Herbert Island, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, The Stickmin Empire, Tughampton, Noimosini, Fission, The United Australian States, Populaa, Breizlovakia, and East Nagaland.