The Armed Republic of KRNS Taniwha
“Strength Through Unity ”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: Crystal Falls
Regional Influence: Page
The Armed Republic of KRNS Taniwha is a huge, safe nation, notable for its compulsory military service, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-working, devout population of 634 million KRNS Taniwhans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 62.2%.
The KRNS Taniwhan economy, worth 26.8 trillion Koroniti Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Pizza Delivery industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Retail, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 42,290 Koroniti Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. KRNS Taniwha's national animal is the Wild Boar , which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : KRNS Taniwha's influence in Crystal Falls rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : KRNS Taniwha applied to join the World Assembly.
- : KRNS Taniwha's influence in Crystal Falls rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : KRNS Taniwha's influence in Crystal Falls rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : KRNS Taniwha's influence in Crystal Falls rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : KRNS Taniwha resigned from the World Assembly.
- : KRNS Taniwha relocated from The Rejected Realms to Crystal Falls.
- : KRNS Taniwha was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Farrakhan.
- : KRNS Taniwha was endorsed by The Glorious Occultist State of FiTzGEraLdLAnD.
- : KRNS Taniwha was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.