The Holy Empire of Kingdom of Stargard
“Summa virtute obedientiae”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Squire
The Holy Empire of Kingdom of Stargard is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by HRH King Robert XVII with an even hand, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, devout population of 4.923 billion Stargardians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Berg Waldheim. The average income tax rate is 78.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Stargardian economy, worth 244 trillion Talers a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 49,671 Talers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Community-designed sword prostheses are becoming dangerously common, weird or unusual crimes merit cruel and unusual punishments, sales of trenchcoats are on the rise, and it's a long jump to get onto the housing ladder. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kingdom of Stargard's national animal is the White Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Ásátru.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kingdom of Stargard was endorsed by The Kingdom of Serrande.
- : Kingdom of Stargard was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Kingdom of Stargard was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Kingdom of Stargard was endorsed by The Youngling of Baobab-Bumbaria.
- : Kingdom of Stargard was endorsed by The Unitary Federation of Korektonon.
- : Kingdom of Stargard was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Prov.
- : Kingdom of Stargard was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Following new legislation in Kingdom of Stargard, it's a long jump to get onto the housing ladder.
- : Following new legislation in Kingdom of Stargard, sales of trenchcoats are on the rise.
- : Following new legislation in Kingdom of Stargard, weird or unusual crimes merit cruel and unusual punishments.
Endorsements Received: 103 » Le Libertia, Mancheseva City, Pirataria, Raghallaigh, Eloscape, Arvigiel, Acapais, Caffeinated, Brickfield, Emastalia, Lethen, Havenwelle, Cortlandt Manor, United Kingdoms of Redania, Poquaoi, Samuelstani, Katkasistan, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, Polgaria, Dat Countreh, Junkielien, Arqhua, Gooblaria, Free Rosabell, The Lost Men, Coloamerica, Paulotzia, Koroniti, Voxum Mortalum, Beriwen, Mediocrea, Zakanda, Tital Mania, Almendron, Yugarritia, Caleban, Trackeendy, West Wirral, Bursken, Scaletta, Royal Alchemia, Barcelona and Girona, Algazzio, P0ptr0pica, Tarkovinia, Ganud, Geektopia, Deliber, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Greatnessity City, and 53 others.Roma Italiono, Precisely Nothing, Dark Edgyness, The Zombay, Akeland, New Mercia and Helena, United-Marrshmallows, Vatinland, The Tugboat Complex, Cato2, The Honorable Society of Philocubism, Thaumania, Spartacistan, Turpotia, Myotatunto, Astrellan, Pland Adanna, Gemeinschaftsland, Stefoland, Land of Bobtopia, Estingberg, Old Aweic Wirs, Gallotts world, Siburian, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, Freeeee, Zecklandia, Unidoria, The Militarist States of America, South Parter, Thice Frostalt, Murden, Cutias, Kurvix, Ambaskow, Nairatania, Maowi, Saturnia Tellus, Paxlond, Nilao, Aevana, Decnotixa, Votokia, Penlopa, Purple Ruthenia, Primorye Oblast, Turkesbenizstan, Northeastern Italian, Malevos, Prov, Korektonon, Baobab-Bumbaria, and Serrande.