The Xenodochial Republic of Kiani
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Xenodochial Republic of Kiani is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Ziana Kaspanova with an even hand, and notable for its rampant corporate plagiarism, digital currency, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate population of 2.571 billion Kianians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kianiazo. The average income tax rate is 68.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Kianian economy, worth 273 trillion Plus a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 106,218 Plus, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, one tree's worth of paperwork accompanies each imported log of timber, fashion models are guaranteed to be 100% genuinely as anorexic as they appear on magazine covers, and skateparks can be found in every city. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Kiani's national animal is the Dragonfrog, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Xenodochia.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kiani, skateparks can be found in every city.
- : Following new legislation in Kiani, fashion models are guaranteed to be 100% genuinely as anorexic as they appear on magazine covers.
- : Kiani voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : Kiani endorsed The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Following new legislation in Kiani, one tree's worth of paperwork accompanies each imported log of timber.
- : Following new legislation in Kiani, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- : Following new legislation in Kiani, the government regularly hires contractors to construct high rise apartments.
- : Following new legislation in Kiani, literature classes frequently go on field trips to rock concerts.
- : Following new legislation in Kiani, the government funds large training centres to turn Dragonfrogs into functioning members of society.
- : Following new legislation in Kiani, a favorite "life hack" for gap year backpackers is to pretend to be homeless for government handouts.
Endorsements Received: 88 » Amerion, Aumeltopia, Qvait, Crystal Creation, Beepee, Mapico, Aidenfieeld, Curlyhoward, Yeldarbsland, PenguinPies, Hanguk-Nippon, Erinor, Bleakfoot, Land Without Shrimp, Wehraboos, Farengeto, Tsunamy, Kringalia, Bawkie, Terran Draconia, Baltenlands, The Filippinas, Ebonhand, Aurcania, West Pastafaria, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Anserisa, Sedunn, Techganet, Marinho Islands, Shefino, Auphelia, Compli, The Worst army of, Kandorith, Laamiva, Corgitopiaa, Alaninia, Sandaoguo, New Briantown, Belschaft, Drugged Monkeys, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Royaltica, Midand, Concrete Slab, Volaworand, Tioloman, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Tepertopia, and 38 others.Phanama, Merevane, Purple Hyacinth, Bartonia Nova, Alfama, Zataras, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Nowa Europa, Rabbitz, Rebel-topia, Apartment 11F, Rotenaplistan, Andinla, The Imperial Frost Federation, Treir, Synarion, Wakandan Tribes, Holota, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Wallechi, Scu Greinne, Qawe, The Altan, The Solar System Scope, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bichedder, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Lyland, Freedoom, Gonrati, The United Australian States, Herbert Island, and Ipugao.