The Imperial Federation of Keswickholt
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Location: 10000 Islands
Regional Influence: Page
The Imperial Federation of Keswickholt is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by High Empress Queen Katherine with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, vat-grown people, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 3.562 billion Keswickholtians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, corrupt, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of City of Keswickholt. The average income tax rate is 81.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Keswickholtian economy, worth 647 trillion Tokens a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 181,663 Tokens, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms, people accuse the government of being in bed with Big Safety, children spend all morning taking out a comma and all afternoon putting it back in again, and construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Keswickholt's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Deism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Keswickholt, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway.
- : Following new legislation in Keswickholt, children spend all morning taking out a comma and all afternoon putting it back in again.
- : Following new legislation in Keswickholt, people accuse the government of being in bed with Big Safety.
- : Keswickholt voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Digital Network Defense"".
- : Keswickholt endorsed The Glacieri of Alemputo.
- : Keswickholt was endorsed by The Glacieri of Alemputo.
- : Keswickholt endorsed The Workers' Republic of Yellowjacket.
- : Keswickholt was endorsed by The Workers' Republic of Yellowjacket.
- : Keswickholt was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Keswickholt was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments and Most Inclusive.
Endorsements Received: 62 » Kachikawawa, Drewish, Anisopterra, Waitiki, Manurajya, Valentian Elysium, Solsevara, Liberdon, Namakan, Ignis Cinere, Marxist Germany, Makykay, Point Comfort Colony, The Soylent Green Party, Medetas, Vill Send, Nea Komnenia, Galimania, The unidet Of life, Creightland, Karlando, United States of Island land, Pianaville, Isentran, Juiulia, Dustwind, Clialaad, Megistos, New Non, Palvat, Ilfarasia, Islands of Czechia, Santa Pace, Seranis, Maconshinbernititte, Tusenadingia Norgenadingasianglen, Ardelenia, Onfande, Anollasia, Holma, The Galactic American Imperium, S Mova Derat, Krystalveil, Selu-Ahare, Lisokyo, United Martians, The Assembly of Awesomeness, The Fortem, Silvedania, Tausend Seen, and 12 others.Horacellum, Tierra de Platanos, Ner Epiand, Ascended Union, New Kowloon Bay, Wischland, Killettland, Samonaemia, Capea, Saint Islaw Wra, Yellowjacket, and Alemputo.