The Free Land of Kentucky Rangers
“In god we trust”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Location: the Rejected Realms
Regional Influence: Nipper
The Free Land of Kentucky Rangers is a huge, safe nation, notable for its compulsory military service. The democratic, devout population of 526 million Kentucky Rangersians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Defense, and Education. The average income tax rate is 47.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Kentucky Rangersian economy, worth 16.0 trillion USDS a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Cheese Exports, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 30,338 USDS, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's faithful often say there is a higher power watching over them, preschoolers practice disarming active shooters before naptime, a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway, and military spending is on the increase. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kentucky Rangers's national animal is the Bald Eagle.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kentucky Rangers's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Kentucky Rangers's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Kentucky Rangers's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Kentucky Rangers's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Kentucky Rangers relocated from Markion to The Rejected Realms.
- : Kentucky Rangers was ejected and banned from Markion by The Formerly Unified Warzones of The Green Union.
- : Kentucky Rangers applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Kentucky Rangers relocated from The East Pacific to Markion.
- : Kentucky Rangers relocated from The Roleplay Chessboard to The East Pacific.
- : Kentucky Rangers's influence in The Roleplay Chessboard rose from "Page" to "Squire".