The Republic of Kelsyth
“Per Aspera Ad Astra”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Location: The East Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Republic of Kelsyth is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Lena with a fair hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 4.044 billion Kelsythians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alnelenora. The average income tax rate is 99.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Kelsythian economy, worth 980 trillion Korunas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an amazing 242,469 Korunas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Bike rage is all the rage, Kelsythians submit requests for a date in writing with an enclosed RSVP card, third world countries are rich in "I Love Alnelenora" t-shirts, and piracy is the nation's most popular pastime. Crime is totally unknown. Kelsyth's national animal is the Hippogryph, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Church of Light.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kelsyth, piracy is the nation's most popular pastime.
- : Following new legislation in Kelsyth, third world countries are rich in "I Love Alnelenora" t-shirts.
- : Following new legislation in Kelsyth, Kelsythians submit requests for a date in writing with an enclosed RSVP card.
- : Following new legislation in Kelsyth, bike rage is all the rage.
- : Kelsyth endorsed The Vizier Nominee of Ramaeus.
- : Kelsyth was endorsed by The Vizier Nominee of Ramaeus.
- : Kelsyth was endorsed by The Acting Overseeing Officer of Feu de Glace.
- : Following new legislation in Kelsyth, the volume of paperwork used to complete a single environmental assessment defeats the purpose.
- : Following new legislation in Kelsyth, anti-government web sites are springing up.
- : Kelsyth endorsed The Colony of Eastie.
Endorsements Received: 88 » A Slanted Black Stripe, Ribanzi, The Romanum Legio, Survivoristan, ReeK, H-Zhena, Am Echad, Arkantis, Kangarawa, Roissyland, Riveraland, CopyCato, Fedele, Sansangra, Ver Norge, Socialist Holy American Empire, Galve, Someseni, Squid Ruinosa, Wiranath, The Sacred Whale, Bullpups, Dark Edgyness, Brotherland, British Calradia, Marrico, The Happian Union, Ridann, Thyaclinia, Republic of Berzerkistan, Axdel, Hizuru, Neruch, Shantan, VW53Aland, Gorbastan, Solarfall, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Pakitsk, The Angel of Charity, Indrapore, Enlil, Slui, BearStackof2015, Janoobi Jazair, Just Vale 2, Talitoa, Guthra, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, and 38 others.Kilkire, The United Asian Republics, The United Neo American Union, Libertanny, United China Nation, Escade, Stanisiti, RovaMittala, Grossvietnam, Liberstankonia, United states of Ulm, Lerasi, Lir Eirean, Magosconity, Encurage, Commodore Badger, Hedonistica, La xinga, Sreneck, Roliganistan, Avakael, Matdor, Adolanta, Yemeni Locusts, Zukchiva, Dragons Blood, Asendavia, Johnny Appleseed1, Eagas, BNV, BorPup, The Rossiyaanian Imperial Guard, Tim Stark, Woolly Rhinoceros, Ballpit2, Eastie, Feu de Glace, and Ramaeus.