The Empire of Kayanc-Boaine
“Community is what keeps us bonded”
|Category: Psychotic Dictatorship|
Location: The North Pacific
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Empire of Kayanc-Boaine is a very large, orderly nation, remarkable for its compulsory vegetarianism, national health service, and triple-decker prams. The compassionate, cynical, devout population of 101 million Kayanc-Boaineans are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 52.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Kayanc-Boainean economy, worth 4.28 trillion Boas a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports, Information Technology, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 42,380 Boas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Amnesty Interregional has condemned Kayanc-Boaine for ignoring crimes against humanity, recruitment posters proclaim the army to be both fabulous and fashionable, the study of medicine is popular throughout Kayanc-Boaine, and parents who fail mandatory parenting classes risk having their children taken away. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kayanc-Boaine's national animal is the Peacock, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kayanc-Boaine, parents who fail mandatory parenting classes risk having their children taken away.
- : Kayanc-Boaine endorsed The Republic of AmManies.
- : Following new legislation in Kayanc-Boaine, the study of medicine is popular throughout Kayanc-Boaine.
- : Following new legislation in Kayanc-Boaine, recruitment posters proclaim the army to be both fabulous and fashionable.
- : Following new legislation in Kayanc-Boaine, Amnesty Interregional has condemned Kayanc-Boaine for ignoring crimes against humanity.
- : Kayanc-Boaine was endorsed by The Republic of AmManies.
- : Kayanc-Boaine was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Following new legislation in Kayanc-Boaine, only 'organics' are permitted to be citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Kayanc-Boaine, lavish state dinners in Kayanc-Boaine City are the state's leading budgetary expenditure.
- : Kayanc-Boaine voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Quebecshire".
Endorsements Received: 100 » Beta Cyndriel, Corfad, Orado, Venicea, Illusia and Neverendia, Shibutani, Bearical, Blyskalia, Ellbonnia, Hardscrabble, Outer Shenendoah, Territorio di Nessuno, El Fiji Grande, Aerilia, Sahriastan, Lulubellia, Toilet Man, The Mazur Empire, Hamerica, Francois Isidore, Svenskskit, Yaorozu, The Rhein States, Omnistria, Lemsrow, Ethnon, Xagill, Former English Colony, Perikuresu, Eternal Dominion, Pallaith, Great Bights Mum, Valentine Z, Bharathvarsh, Loutsland, Guer Aike, Dreadton, Zzozona, Bankowiata, Logovets, ForestMythal, Notyoutopia, Capablanca, Koda-Land, Siwale, His Enduring Majesty, Lionia, North Bratislava, The Calabash Protectorate, Malta Comino Gozo, and 50 others.Yokciq Empire, Selfgradatude, Steampunk Ariel, Interdimensional Zone, Sil Dorsett, Geraldina, New Lakemba, Jaxikistan, Wineclaw, Kragsgale, Cretox State, Republica Guilleana, Dar es Saalam, Card Kingdom, ROM, Vesteysia, Wilkshire, Kastonvia, Solcius, Frances Francis the First of France, Tibus Heth, Nimarya, Chips and Guac, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Liberum Hibernia, Empy, New Celoveniortan, Sikol, Simone Republic, Tringapore, The Blazeland Administration, Climeria, Kranostav, Pazair, Que Lukustinardon, Tyirza, Xentherida, McMasterdonia, Sunto, Yellops, Praeceps, Godwanna, Rising Sakura, Votak Matim, TyGerria, Seanat, Palgo, Dabarastan, Cam Zazi, and AmManies.