The Petty Kingdom of Kase
“Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Squire
The Petty Kingdom of Kase is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Anneliese Sommer with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, compulsory military service, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 3.01 billion Kasens are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Annesburg. The average income tax rate is 93.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Kasen economy, worth 333 trillion Silvers a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 110,740 Silvers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens insist that there's no law against standing downwind when marijuana crops are burned off, staffers take uppers in the old upper house chamber, Anneliese Sommer's used car is held together by bumper stickers that support the opposition, and the nationalized auto industry is adept at making durable little cars nobody wants to drive. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kase's national animal is the Polar Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kase published "Work in Progress - States of the Kingdom of Kase (Wikipedia Article)" (Factbook: Politics).
- : Kase was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Kase voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Northern Borland".
- : Kase voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Sexual Predator Registry Act".
- : Following new legislation in Kase, the nationalized auto industry is adept at making durable little cars nobody wants to drive.
- : Kase voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Museums of Musical Heritage"".
- : Kase voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Museums of Musical Heritage"".
- : Following new legislation in Kase, Anneliese Sommer's used car is held together by bumper stickers that support the opposition.
- : Kase's influence in Forest rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Kase voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Contact rights between Parent and Child".
Endorsements Received: 37 » Ruinenlust, Ownzone, Terrabod, Saint Dolmance, Lura, Roless, Anachronolandia, Canaltia, Forest Virginia, Love and Nature, Atsvea, Hyon Delta, Ransium, Alcantaria, Novian Republics, Phillip Isle, Sean Fiobha, Imperial States of Duotona, Jutsa, The Void Territories, Wizardonia, Tscharva, York Zionia, Kyratistani, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, Galaxiak, Ziotah and Riverside, Republik Hintonia, Uan aa Boa, Turiol Empire, Zerphen, Lofia, Great Julunaphra, Siornor, Ecologist Hegemony, Chilledsville, and Daarwyrth.