The Republic of Kaliharia
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Sprat
The Republic of Kaliharia is a huge, genial nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, enslaved workforce, and suspicion of poets. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 537 million Kaliharians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Healthcare, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 19.8%.
The very strong Kaliharian economy, worth 42.6 trillion galleons a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Pizza Delivery, and Information Technology. Average income is 79,312 galleons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.5 times as much as the poorest.
Appliance stores are finding spy cameras embedded in their unboxed merchandise, farting etiquette is taught in schools, men avoid even so much as looking at female colleagues, and the new hit series "Kaliharia's Got Trauma" has corporate executives fleeing the country. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kaliharia's national animal is the Meerkat, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kaliharia was endorsed by The Principality of Alambar.
- : Kaliharia was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Kaliharia was endorsed by The Republic of Populaa.
- : Kaliharia was endorsed by The Insane Zombie Nudist Colony of LadyRebels.
- : Kaliharia was endorsed by The Serene Land of The United Australian States.
- : Kaliharia was endorsed by The Technocratic Republic of Noimosini.
- : Kaliharia was endorsed by The Himalayan Field Rat Paradise of Gonrati.
- : Following new legislation in Kaliharia, the new hit series "Kaliharia's Got Trauma" has corporate executives fleeing the country.
- : Following new legislation in Kaliharia, men avoid even so much as looking at female colleagues.
- : Kaliharia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.
Endorsements Received: 63 » Tepertopia, Qvait, Amerion, Marinho Islands, Corgitopiaa, PenguinPies, Aidenfieeld, Wehraboos, Canmore, Volaworand, Bleakfoot, Land Without Shrimp, Treir, The White Isles, Nowa Europa, Euro Pacifica, New Briantown, Ebonhand, Aumeltopia, The Solar System Scope, Curlyhoward, Erinor, Tsunamy, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Rebel-topia, Scu Greinne, Belschaft, Auphelia, Bartonia Nova, Truskawkoland, Farengeto, Holota, Blondiesland, Zataras, Wakandan Tribes, Purple Hyacinth, Qawe, Eskvenn, Kandorith, The Altan, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Beepee, Conexia, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Sandaoguo, Bichedder, Doge Land, NIGHTRAY, and 13 others.Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, House Ahsanul, Sedunn, Bawkie, Gonrati, Noimosini, The United Australian States, LadyRebels, Populaa, Ipugao, and Alambar.