The Principality of Kaleyakut
“Stemmation above all of us”
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Location: Miraculous Ladybug
Regional Influence: Power
The Principality of Kaleyakut is a massive, orderly nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, compulsory military service, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 1.01 billion Kaleyakutians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The relatively small, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Law & Order, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kaleyakut. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 14.2%.
The strong Kaleyakutian economy, worth 64.3 trillion kronas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Automobile Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 63,631 kronas, with the richest citizens earning 6.9 times as much as the poorest.
The new cheese tax is colloquially known as "wheel welfare", hypochondriacs demand treatment for genetic disorders they don't have, newspapers print only headlines, and Kaleyakut has designated Kaleyakut as its capital city. Crime, especially youth-related, is well under control, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kaleyakut's national animal is the ice cobra, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kaleyakut voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Crime Victims' Rights Act".
- : Kaleyakut's influence in Miraculous Ladybug rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- : Kaleyakut's influence in Miraculous Ladybug fell from "Power" to "Powerbroker".
- : Kaleyakut voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Confederacy of Layem"".
- : Kaleyakut's influence in Miraculous Ladybug rose from "Zero" to "Power".
- : Kaleyakut relocated from The Rejected Realms to Miraculous Ladybug.
- : Kaleyakut's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Kaleyakut relocated from Miraculous Ladybug to The Rejected Realms.
- : Kaleyakut was ejected from Miraculous Ladybug by The Republic of The 99th Hurricane.
- : Kaleyakut voted for the World Assembly Resolution "End Collective Punishment".
Endorsements Received: None.