The Kingdom of Kafrijan
“There is no other deity but Allah.”
|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Location: Coalition for Collective Cooperation
Regional Influence: Apprentice
The Kingdom of Kafrijan is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, prohibition of alcohol, and suspicion of poets. The democratic, devout population of 226 million Kafrijanis love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Spirituality, although Welfare, Defense, and Law & Order are also considered important. The average income tax rate is 38.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Kafrijani economy, worth 7.28 trillion myfoyas a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Woodchip Exports industry, with major contributions from Retail, Information Technology, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 32,226 myfoyas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
All major public areas are watched by police surveillance cameras, only the brainiest citizens become academics, ghost regiments exist only on paper, and childhood friends of Leader are living it large abroad at the taxpayers' expense. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kafrijan's national animal is the lion, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kafrijan's influence in Coalition for Collective Cooperation rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Kafrijan's influence in Coalition for Collective Cooperation rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Kafrijan's influence in Coalition for Collective Cooperation rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Kafrijan's influence in Coalition for Collective Cooperation rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Kafrijan lodged a message on the Coalition for Collective Cooperation Regional Message Board.
- : Kafrijan altered its national flag.
- : Kafrijan relocated from Osiris to Coalition for Collective Cooperation.
- : Kafrijan was refounded in Osiris.
- : Kafrijan ceased to exist in Coalition for Collective Cooperation.
- : Kafrijan's influence in Coalition for Collective Cooperation fell from "Vassal" to "Apprentice".