The Democratic Republic of Juche States
“Blood and Iron”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Democratic Republic of Juche States is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Gim Jung Oun with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and otherworldly petting zoo. The compassionate population of 6.402 billion Juche Statesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Environment, and Defense are also considered important, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Juchia. The average income tax rate is 85.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Juche Statesian economy, worth 572 trillion Kims a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Basket Weaving, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 89,445 Kims, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Popular websites like NationStates are blocked for "national security", childish pranks are no laughing matter, the country is rumored to be a Brancalandian puppet state, and minor parties are virtually absent in Parliament. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Juche States's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Gim Jung Oun.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Juche States, minor parties are virtually absent in Parliament.
- : Following new legislation in Juche States, the country is rumored to be a Brancalandian puppet state.
- : Following new legislation in Juche States, childish pranks are no laughing matter.
- : Juche States was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Juche States was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Juche States was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Following new legislation in Juche States, popular websites like NationStates are blocked for "national security".
- : Following new legislation in Juche States, party leaders rely on horoscopes to create "ticket balance".
- : Following new legislation in Juche States, hiding wrinkles with make-up is illegal.
- : Following new legislation in Juche States, police spend their Saturday nights breaking up illegal street races.
Endorsements Received: 104 » Erinor, Si-topia, Farengeto, Kringalia, Tsunamy, Belschaft, Sandaoguo, Drugged Monkeys, Centristvill, Hanguk-Nippon, Aidenfieeld, Darakin, Escevola, Volaworand, Sedunn, Techganet, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Fighting Kawi Ninja, New Briantown, Aumeltopia, Beepee, Isokenzar, Rebel-topia, Linguiniland, Xandev, Qvait, Land Without Shrimp, Wehraboos, Amerion, The Solar System Scope, The Filippinas, PenguinPies, Dasko, Aurcania, Mapico, Direwolf1, Bear Connors Paradiso, Bleakfoot, Terran Draconia, Bawkie, Ebonhand, West Pastafaria, Anserisa, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, InnWorm, Holy Free, Baltenlands, Marinho Islands, Shefino, Auphelia, and 54 others.Springhollow, Compli, The Worst army of, Kandorith, HUElavia, Laamiva, Corgitopiaa, Midand, Concrete Slab, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Tepertopia, Kafeine, Merevane, Phanama, Purple Hyacinth, Royaltica, Bartonia Nova, Drazilazi, Alfama, Zataras, Nowa Europa, Los Rodeos, Apartment 11F, New Goldman, Euro Pacifica, Rotenaplistan, Eskvenn, Drystar, The Imperial Frost Federation, Treir, Synarion, Wakandan Tribes, Ralphburg, Wallechi, The Plebeian States, Holota, Qawe, LadyRebels, Canmore, The Altan, WI SD EA D, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bichedder, Proctethia, NIGHTRAY, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, The United Australian States, and Ipugao.