The Pitbull-owned party island of Jossel
“Patience, passion, and perseverance equals success”
|Category: Libertarian Police State|
Location: Conch Kingdom
Regional Influence: Page
The Pitbull-owned party island of Jossel is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 588 million Pitbull fans are proud of their wide-ranging civil freedoms, and those who aren't tend to be dragged off the streets by men in dark suits and hustled into cars with tinted windows.
The relatively small, liberal, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of the Worldwide Casino Kodak Meeting Room. The average income tax rate is 19.9%.
The powerhouse Pitbull-sponsored economy, worth 58.0 trillion Pitcoins a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Information Technology. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 98,616 Pitcoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.8 times as much as the poorest.
The dessert 'Death by Chocolate' isn't the most lethal dish on the menu, it's best to say "yes" if the arbiter asks "what are you, a moron?", employers are finding it hard to screen candidates now that everyone gets A grades in their exams, and the government terminates employment with extreme prejudice. Crime, especially youth-related, is a serious problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Jossel's national animal is the Badass Sword-Wielding Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Jossel, the government terminates employment with extreme prejudice.
- : Following new legislation in Jossel, employers are finding it hard to screen candidates now that everyone gets A grades in their exams.
- : Following new legislation in Jossel, it's best to say "yes" if the arbiter asks "what are you, a moron?".
- : Following new legislation in Jossel, the dessert 'Death by Chocolate' isn't the most lethal dish on the menu.
- : Following new legislation in Jossel, teachers prefer to give 'Maybe, Maybe Not' tests when dealing with sensitive subjects.
- : Jossel endorsed The People's Republic of Jautia.
- : Jossel endorsed The People's Republic of Peoples Republic of Dresden.
- : Jossel endorsed The Empire of North Josteinia.
- : Following new legislation in Jossel, Leader is too busy listening to praise to get any work done.
- : Following new legislation in Jossel, the government is spending millions on lawyers' fees trying to get Leader off a murder charge.
Endorsements Received: 65 » Duby, Balan Bar, Socialist Platypus, Pervincia, Cle Brait, Liberto-Ancapistan, Charville, Lislandia, Aelandi, Primis Tenebris, Kurczak Mielony, Gatorstan, GreatBritannia, Land of Legacy, Nova Briton, Stustu, Cyzixraqab, Xavier The 1, El Blurkistan, Saint Killebrew, Erithian, Vivenxistan, Hubdova, The Free City of Nelson, Bohseon, Space Nudists, Wakaru, Tolerian Empire, Deblar, Creditopia, The Psittacines, Skoorb, Bothenry, Hockeyyekcoh, Werstonal, BadBitchVille, Clownclub, Suryadweep Islands, Scrogunch, Nibelia, Free Azell, Kursibar, Ciapore, Hamptoria, Devonigondwana, GibmeMoney, Seolia, Oktadonia, Saraai, The sovereign provinces of Mesha, and 15 others.Eastern Starbowie, Loveable Dogs, The Spook Who Sat By The Door, Sweola, Ziroxeut, Nueva Rico, Untied States of Matter, Cramboria, Redamia, Covoicotheval, Zuelong, United Cyber Tech, Kliffoj, Great Luirokitanea, and Swiss Hommousionopia.