The Federation of Japba
“Pro salute omnium”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Squire
The Federation of Japba is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Angela Wright with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 5.564 billion Japbans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Welfare, Healthcare, and Administration also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jaeino. The average income tax rate is 68.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Japban economy, worth 653 trillion Japban Nickels a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 117,483 Japban Nickels, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
The Treasury has been accused of flushing money down the toilet, the consent form for routine blood pressure measurement has been nominated for the 'Novel Of The Year' award, all work and no play has rendered the nation's children somewhat intelligent but also remarkably dull, and the slowest students feel vaguely targeted by their Mendelian Inheritance coursework. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Japba's national animal is the Manatee, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Japba was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Japba was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Japba was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Japba was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry and Largest Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Japba, the slowest students feel vaguely targeted by their Mendelian Inheritance coursework.
- : Japba was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Following new legislation in Japba, all work and no play has rendered the nation's children somewhat intelligent but also remarkably dull.
- : Following new legislation in Japba, the consent form for routine blood pressure measurement has been nominated for the 'Novel Of The Year' award.
- : Japba was endorsed by The Republic of United Kingdom of The Great Ndlekana.
- : Japba was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
Endorsements Received: 104 » Fortytipper, Pepe Pip, Debussy, Treadwellia, New Rogernomics, Surd, The Gelseen Hegemony, The Sigometh Dynasty, Leonism, Port Flynt, Democratic North Korea, Zinertia, Devinsburg, United Islands of Polis, Denado, Highchii, 1482, Greater East Portage, Aigania, Imperial Saber, Pepper Island Democratica Freeland Papri, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, The Free States of The North, Burning Pants, Praenestia, Mainze, Falconhedge, Xalivstonia, State of Cascadia, Fluffiness, Aaecilia, Skin Nation The Second, Guiness Freaks, Black pinewood, Kryansk, The Celestial Lands, Nova Zemlya, Axixic, TypoTech, Issrak-om, Zherid, Courlany, Auralon, The Islands of Colwell, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Steel Vagabonds, Flasankia, Cyrilla, Evenaar, Americastrailia, and 54 others.Meat Sandwich, Nothark Vilum, Custadia, Silver Minner, Bravenewworld, Proletarianssss, Alf53, Bongrovia, Unified Wessex, Sierra Arali, Caybow, The United Anglo-sphere, Ecchi Unlimited, Bouleraux, Gloriton, Saint Alaric, Ottokratland, Darcaethir, Trollfaceia, Ugunnustan, Calicate, Brrrrr, Xocovera, Illen Falis, Bob bobberson, Malororia, RedBrickLand, Marcleys, Irrepertus, Stoneville, Monomonac, Heslovasia, Lurraterra, Business States of America, Austercon, Hundermenschen, The Imperial Diety, Paline, Tenan, Arigoria, Swiftnian, Suvmia, Greater Gyelidor, Crity Tria, Svarnland, Tezal, Ichigo Republic, The Salvation States, HYDRA-Russian Empire, Tinbo, The united kingdom of new israel, Epicuria Libertaria, Yilmiz, and United Kingdom of The Great Ndlekana.