The Federal Republic of Isanastivia
“Für die Menschen und das Vaterland”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Location: The East Pacific
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Federal Republic of Isanastivia is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its frequent executions, state-planned economy, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed population of 787 million Isanastivians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kutzenberg. The average income tax rate is 70.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Isanastivian economy, worth 71.8 trillion Marks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Automobile Manufacturing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 91,223 Marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Studio executives abandon tragic stories of star-crossed lovers because "it's been done", Isanastivia successfully hosted the The East Pacific Olympics, violently opinionated speakers can be heard preaching their hateful views on every street corner, and the government is ignoring the latest terrorist atrocities in Kutzenberg for fear of causing a fuss. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Isanastivia's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Isanastivia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Red Fleet".
- : Isanastivia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities"".
- : Following new legislation in Isanastivia, the government is ignoring the latest terrorist atrocities in Kutzenberg for fear of causing a fuss.
- : Following new legislation in Isanastivia, violently opinionated speakers can be heard preaching their hateful views on every street corner.
- : Following new legislation in Isanastivia, Isanastivia successfully hosted the The East Pacific Olympics.
- : Following new legislation in Isanastivia, studio executives abandon tragic stories of star-crossed lovers because "it's been done".
- : Following new legislation in Isanastivia, Leader is worshipped as a god.
- : Isanastivia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Isanastivia endorsed The Vizier and Sam of New Leganes.
- : Isanastivia lodged a message on the The East Pacific Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 54 » Distro-Spartica, Talitoa, Lingu, Osterreich und Ungarn, VW53Aland, Zukchiva, Todd McCloud, Asendavia, Brotherland, The Eternal Land of Jong, H-Zhena, Azureano, Greater New Cassandra, Staynes, Tretrid, The Three States of Fortuna, The Death Syndicate, Dragons Blood, Mays Austrian Nation, Ridann, Raunch, Evrigenis, West Nagato, Khadah, Freedomindia, Servants of Gizmo, Wiranath, Plazland, Pakitsk, Libertanny, A mean old man, BearStackof2015, Santa Dystopia, Marrabuk, New Leganes, Survivoristan, BuciLand, Zidium, East Malaysia, La xinga, Nevertopia, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Blobbo, Ephem, Modra, Condo of Grick, Oofery, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Rainbow Vests, Bachtendekuppen, and 4 others.Yelkinam, Amabilis, Horn of Havenkaap, and Castle Federation.