The Domain of IRTAE
“(Intelligence+Reason) • Technology = Apex of Evolution”
|Category: Corrupt Dictatorship|
Location: The Free Nations Region
Regional Influence: Apprentice
The Domain of IRTAE is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Primum with an iron fist, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads, soft-spoken computers, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 8.058 billion Parsians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kapitola. The average income tax rate is 99.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Irtaean economy, worth a remarkable 1,816 trillion DEMS a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 225,489 DEMS, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Primum's Dreadnought-class tankbuster limousine is said to have more ammunition than the entire Brancalandian Army, the 'Museum Of Stuff We Stole' is a tourist favourite, chess hooliganism is on the rise after the banning of organised sports, and the breathalyser pledge is a traditional part of marriages in IRTAE. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. IRTAE's national animal is the Swallow, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in IRTAE, the breathalyser pledge is a traditional part of marriages in IRTAE.
- : Following new legislation in IRTAE, chess hooliganism is on the rise after the banning of organised sports.
- : Following new legislation in IRTAE, the 'Museum Of Stuff We Stole' is a tourist favourite.
- : Following new legislation in IRTAE, Primum's Dreadnought-class tankbuster limousine is said to have more ammunition than the entire Brancalandian Army.
- : IRTAE was endorsed by The Golden Nation of The Pirotian Republic.
- : Following new legislation in IRTAE, Primum's iHouse is so intelligent that it manages its own social media accounts.
- : Following new legislation in IRTAE, children gain their first sex education from reading the dictionary.
- : Following new legislation in IRTAE, anyone who so much as frowns risks being referred to a mental health unit.
- : Following new legislation in IRTAE, people say chess victor Primum can kill you with mind-bullets.
- : IRTAE voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
Endorsements Received: 36 » My Nation, Archargentina, Emaha, The Republic of Awesometopia, Grand Abaco, Sparsdan, Literian, Galali, OF Arian Hellas, Gufand, Laidir, Ulymein, Narvatus, Underwater Sovereignties, Soudjourne, Syrisia, Tiocfadh, Ratakosha, BBoss, Sulivannia, Artannia, Gouverne, Linkers Sha, Shaizan, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, New RandyLand, Zuuri, Manoresca, Tyuleniy, Obets, Ocean Federation, United State of Ancolia, Novissima Terra, Gabeopolis, Northern Celtic Regions, and The Pirotian Republic.