The Pishdadian Empire of IranIran
“King of Kings, Nation of Nations, Empire of Empires”
|Category: Benevolent Dictatorship|
Location: Middle East
Regional Influence: Apprentice
The Pishdadian Empire of IranIran is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Padishah Shāhanshāh Jahanshah Dārayava with an iron fist, and renowned for its daily referendums, unlimited-speed roads, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 26.379 billion subjects enjoy great individual freedoms in everything except elections, which, where they exist at all, are populist shams for a dictatorship government that has no intention of ever giving up power.
The relatively small, corrupt, pro-business government is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, with Welfare and Environment not funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pasargadae. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 4.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Pishdadian economy, worth a remarkable 5,850 trillion Darics a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Automobile Manufacturing, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 221,774 Darics, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,818,224 per year while the poor average 5,737, a ratio of 316 to 1.
Chickens roam the streets freely, photographers have to apply for a license to photograph Padishah Shāhanshāh Jahanshah Dārayava, Padishah Shāhanshāh Jahanshah Dārayava's peyote-induced "let's all just be friends" speech is trending world-wide, and IranIran's fine wines are renowned throughout the region. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. IranIran's national animal is the Shahbaz, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Polytheism and Monotheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : IranIran was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Zombified and Most Dead.
- : IranIran was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Survivors.
- : IranIran was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : IranIran was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : IranIran was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nudest.
- : IranIran was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : IranIran was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : IranIran was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : IranIran was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : IranIran was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Stationary and Largest Black Market.