The Republic of Ioke 13
“I tire of the weight of mortality”
|Category: Moralistic Democracy|
Location: Artificial Solar System
Regional Influence: Nipper
The Republic of Ioke 13 is a massive, efficient nation, remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, avant-garde cinema, and parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 3.693 billion Ioke 13ians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. The average income tax rate is 51.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Ioke 13ian economy, worth 296 trillion salts a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Automobile Manufacturing, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 80,328 salts, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms, the nation threatens sanctions on islands only visible at low tide, military barracks resemble five-star hotels, and middle-aged metal fans quite enjoy being called "rebellious youths" by even older politicians. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ioke 13's national animal is the llama, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ioke 13's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Ioke 13's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Ioke 13's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Ioke 13's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Ioke 13 relocated from Mu the Lost Continent to Artificial Solar System.
- : Ioke 13 applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Ioke 13 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Ioke 13's influence in Mu the Lost Continent rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Ioke 13 relocated from Artificial Solar System to Mu the Lost Continent.
- : Ioke 13 endorsed The Stand of Highway Starr.