The Wootsockens of Improving Wordiness
“Oh, I've got heathens aplenty right here”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Location: 10000 Islands
Regional Influence: Sprat
The Wootsockens of Improving Wordiness is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Wordy with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, parental licensing program, and daily referendums. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 14.438 billion Improving Wordinessians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, corrupt, socially-minded morass — prioritizes Environment, although Defense, Law & Order, and Education are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Uppercase. The average income tax rate is 96.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Improving Wordinessian economy, worth a remarkable 1,762 trillion daily words a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 122,105 daily words, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Airplane passengers have been known to stuff pillows in their jackets to get extra arm room, family isn't who you're born with but who you abandon in foreign countries, you're never too young to learn how to lie with confidence, and Occam's razor has sliced to pieces any childhood belief in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Improving Wordiness's national animal is the Naked Mole Rat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Cant someone else do it.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Improving Wordiness was endorsed by The Republic of Kaprein.
- : Improving Wordiness was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Improving Wordiness's influence in 10000 Islands rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Improving Wordiness was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Coldian.
- : Improving Wordiness was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Clialaad.
- : Improving Wordiness was endorsed by The Federal Republic of United Kolance.
- : Improving Wordiness was endorsed by The Allied States of Entente da madeira.
- : Following new legislation in Improving Wordiness, Occam's razor has sliced to pieces any childhood belief in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy.
- : Following new legislation in Improving Wordiness, you're never too young to learn how to lie with confidence.
- : Following new legislation in Improving Wordiness, family isn't who you're born with but who you abandon in foreign countries.
Endorsements Received: 45 » Macrasetia, Hashari Darussalam, Second Peenadian, Solsevara, Boroii, Savveria, Alski, Faradova, Grimmywelsh, Markanite, Xanthorrhoea, Kobomania, Liberdon, Union of Free Conservative Republics, Saint Nations, United Wese Godallistedern, Nova Berlim, Kam-Chatka, United Atle Lamton, Milanisca, SCAPT, Austral Imperium, Brovakia, Greater Theowherveld, QuazaFire, Anollasia, Roncudo, Righteous Freedoms For the People, Dustwind, Free Land of Rebellium, Namakan, Frabe, Arnefol, Dolorado, The Awesome Blue Order, The Galactic American Imperium, Jaegerpondonia, Ilfarasia, Vayshnoriya Islands, Aurum Port, Entente da madeira, United Kolance, Clialaad, Coldian, and Kaprein.