The Armed Republic of Imperialist Cavalry
“The sounds of Thunder is all you hear.”
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Location: the Rejected Realms
Regional Influence: Unproven
The Armed Republic of Imperialist Cavalry is a huge, orderly nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates, suspicion of poets, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-working, cynical population of 338 million Imperialist Cavalrymen are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The enormous, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Law & Order, and Education. The average income tax rate is 66.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Imperialist Cavalryian economy, worth 15.0 trillion Swords a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Furniture Restoration, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Trout Farming. Average income is 44,453 Swords, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Leader's former secretary was last sighted on her new yacht, a speech a day keeps climate change away, the military struggles with recruitment, and Little League matches are often attended by riot police with water cannon... just in case. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Imperialist Cavalry's national animal is the Horses.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Imperialist Cavalry's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Imperialist Cavalry relocated from Alnobia to The Rejected Realms.
- : Imperialist Cavalry was ejected and banned from Alnobia by The Community of The United Republic of North France.
- : Imperialist Cavalry's influence in Alnobia rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Imperialist Cavalry applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Imperialist Cavalry resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Imperialist Cavalry was endorsed by The Republic of ID 2.
- : Imperialist Cavalry was endorsed by The Republic of A time traveller 1.
- : Imperialist Cavalry was endorsed by The New Canterlot Republic of Littlepip.
- : Imperialist Cavalry was endorsed by The Republic of Brawlstar Jacky.