The Organised Hegemony of Imperial Felchah
“Per audacia ad inimicos nostros.”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Location: The Remnant of Alkmon
Regional Influence: Dominator
The Organised Hegemony of Imperial Felchah is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Heskel Crane with a fair hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, daily referendums, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 12.788 billion Imperial Felchan hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Antroi. The average income tax rate is 93.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Imperial Felchan economy, worth a remarkable 1,390 trillion Standard Credits a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 108,711 Standard Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Bike rage is all the rage, rural communities are all but disenfranchised as politicians focus all their attention on winning the deciding urban votes, public intoxication has decreased ever since fraternities were banned, and Heskel Crane has just been declared ruler of Imperial Felchah in an international press conference. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Imperial Felchah's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Imperial Felchah voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Crime Victims' Rights Act".
- : Imperial Felchah voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Confederacy of Layem"".
- : Imperial Felchah voted for the World Assembly Resolution "End Collective Punishment".
- : Imperial Felchah approved the World Assembly proposal "End Collective Punishment".
- : Imperial Felchah voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Safe Disposal of Nuclear Waste".
- : Imperial Felchah voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Confederacy of Layem".
- : Imperial Felchah voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Limiting Animal Pathogens".
- : Imperial Felchah was endorsed by The Last Soviet Republic of 42forever.
- : Imperial Felchah lodged a message on the U R N Regional Message Board.
- : Imperial Felchah voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn The Black Hawks"".