The Greater Galactic Empire of Imperial Akatsuki
“The path of Justice is paved with the blood of our foes”
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Location: The East Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Greater Galactic Empire of Imperial Akatsuki is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by God Emperor Vlad with an iron fist, and renowned for its state-planned economy, restrictive gun laws, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 6.752 billion Imps are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Byss. The average income tax rate is 94.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Imperial economy, worth a remarkable 3,247 trillion Succs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, fairly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Woodchip Exports, and Uranium Mining. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 481,013 Succs, with the richest citizens earning 7.0 times as much as the poorest.
Literature classes frequently go on field trips to rock concerts, unpackaged foodstuffs rot on store shelves, forest fires have dropped dramatically as there are hardly any forests left, and vital intelligence-gathering activities are put on hold as agents return home for seduction training and advanced poker instruction. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Imperial Akatsuki's national animal is the Hollow, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Imperial Akatsuki, vital intelligence-gathering activities are put on hold as agents return home for seduction training and advanced poker instruction.
- : Following new legislation in Imperial Akatsuki, forest fires have dropped dramatically as there are hardly any forests left.
- : Imperial Akatsuki was reclassified from "Psychotic Dictatorship" to "Iron Fist Consumerists".
- : Following new legislation in Imperial Akatsuki, unpackaged foodstuffs rot on store shelves.
- : Following new legislation in Imperial Akatsuki, literature classes frequently go on field trips to rock concerts.
- : Following new legislation in Imperial Akatsuki, popular websites like NationStates are blocked for "national security".
- : Following new legislation in Imperial Akatsuki, the country is preparing for war.
- : Following new legislation in Imperial Akatsuki, political dissidents are cut off from essential services.
- : Following new legislation in Imperial Akatsuki, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller.
- : Imperial Akatsuki endorsed The Disconcerting Deputy of Flying Snow.
Endorsements Received: 94 » H-Zhena, A Slanted Black Stripe, ReeK, Wiranath, Am Echad, Goodnamesarerare, Brotherland, Dark Edgyness, British Calradia, Republic of Berzerkistan, Neruch, VW53Aland, Gorbastan, Hizuru, Bullpups, Axdel, Indrapore, United China Nation, Kangarawa, Ridann, BearStackof2015, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Pakitsk, Kilkire, The United Asian Republics, The United Neo American Union, Libertanny, Enlil, Grossvietnam, Talitoa, The Death Syndicate, La xinga, Roliganistan, Servants of Gizmo, Adolanta, Firenation91, Asendavia, Eagas, Matdor, Dragons Blood, Marrabuk, Rhealaliit, Under Upper Antartica, Evrigenis, Merlovich, Volkarai, Rainbow Vests, Interdimensional Waifus, Monteconstance, Zukchiva, and 44 others.Headpat Central, East Malaysia, Tretrid, Freedomindia, Todd McCloud, Lingu, Ripsylvania, The Eternal Land of Jong, Staynes, The Three States of Fortuna, Quinto Piano, BuciLand, Yossito II, Mays Austrian Nation, Distro-Spartica, Raunch, Lilisk, Greater New Cassandra, Fuflix workers union, Grindoligarch, Rohanland, Arkalarius, A mean old man, United Dirtpile, Centrical Union, Santa Dystopia, Chriona, Survivoristan, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Stellar Colonies, Technocratic Tagalog, Ephem, Modra, Oofery, Halaethaed Commune, Horn of Havenkaap, Ribanzi, New Leganes, Neptunian Military Administration, Castle Federation, Layngderfleethe, Euricanis, Gunov, and Flying Snow.