The Republic of Identity Crisis
“Twirling Toward Freedom”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: Poll News Network
Regional Influence: Squire
The Republic of Identity Crisis is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its ban on automobiles, disturbing lack of elderly people, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed population of 4.255 billion Identity Crisisians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 31.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Identity Crisisian economy, worth 164 trillion kronor a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Tourism, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 38,747 kronor, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Leader's peyote-induced "let's all just be friends" speech is trending world-wide, pharmaceutical companies emphatically promise that "your pills are in the mail" rather than admit any supply shortfall, many friends and relatives of Leader have been given ambassador jobs in tropical island nations, and nobody knows why the caged dove sings. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Identity Crisis's national animal is the dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Identity Crisis's influence in Poll News Network rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Identity Crisis resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Identity Crisis became WA Delegate of Poll News Network.
- : Identity Crisis's influence in Poll News Network rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Identity Crisis relocated from Artificial Solar System to Poll News Network.
- : Identity Crisis was endorsed by The Republic of Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger.
- : Identity Crisis was endorsed by The Republic of Ioke 50.
- : Identity Crisis was endorsed by The Protectorate of SwordandShield6.
- : Identity Crisis was endorsed by The Republic of Vara 54.
- : Identity Crisis was endorsed by The Republic of Tira Notocanthidae.