The Confederation of Hyon Delta
“Peace and Harmony will Bring a Brighter Future”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Vassal
The Confederation of Hyon Delta is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Thomas Makazza with an even hand, and renowned for its smutty television, infamous sell-swords, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.232 billion Hyons enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rottweiler and Dachshund. The average income tax rate is 72.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Hyon economy, worth 267 trillion Dollars a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports, Information Technology, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 63,195 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Street preachers spend more time condemning government bureaucracy than passers-by, the National Archive now covers square miles of warehouses in order to accommodate its new stone tablets system, the government regularly reassures citizens that there are no monsters under their beds, and vegetables are crisper thanks to CRISPR. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Hyon Delta's national animal is the Pioneerish Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hyon Delta was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Palgo.
- : Following new legislation in Hyon Delta, vegetables are crisper thanks to CRISPR.
- : Following new legislation in Hyon Delta, the government regularly reassures citizens that there are no monsters under their beds.
- : Following new legislation in Hyon Delta, the National Archive now covers square miles of warehouses in order to accommodate its new stone tablets system.
- : Following new legislation in Hyon Delta, street preachers spend more time condemning government bureaucracy than passers-by.
- : Following new legislation in Hyon Delta, the law forbids arson, murder, and low-quality cheese.
- : Hyon Delta voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Citizenship And Birth Act".
- : Hyon Delta endorsed The Republic of The World Wildlife Fund.
- : Hyon Delta was endorsed by The Republic of The World Wildlife Fund.
- : Hyon Delta was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
Endorsements Received: 78 » Turbeaux, Novian Republics, Ruinenlust, Ransium, Feladria, Window Land, Eryndlynd, Taco Respublic, Candlewhisper Archive, Reannia, Canaltia, The Void Territories, Frieden-und Freudenland, Verdant Haven, The Black Forrest, Ziotah and Riverside, Love and Nature, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Chilledsville, Ordand, Artemis, Ironic Remarks, Forgotten Beauty, Entitize, Kawastyselir, Ownzone, Octopus Islands, Cat-Herders United, Bregaria, Lura, Caterasia, Cheloboria, Appendia, Blon Gre, Anachronolandia, Pen Blanityion, Atsvea, Tscharva, Middle Barael, Deontologia, Effazio, Bananaistan, Girelna, Ashrah, Roless, Alcantaria, Norginlajicratefe, Jutsa, East Stederland, Simbolon, and 28 others.The Most Serene Republicans, Terrabod, Crowacia, Kannap, Garbelia, Hommeres, Edible Plywood, Blue Nagia, The Cypher Nine, Zinguanaville, Uniania Geeth, The Rhuarc Bastion, Cuillin, The Long Valley, Litauengrad, Einswenn, Hoochlandia, Dark Chocolate Enthusiasts, Uan aa Boa, Ancorai, Zerkyr Xiszczy, The Fabulous Islands, Daarwyrth, New Ladavia, Dasche, Doxstern, Ordealius, and McClandia Doge 2.