The Federation of Hyon Delta
“Peace and Diversty”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
The Federation of Hyon Delta is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Mark Sto with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.828 billion Hyons enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rottweiler And Dachshund. The average income tax rate is 67.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Hyon economy, worth 164 trillion Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Cheese Exports, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 58,318 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Octogenarian swimsuit models insist that they've still got it, mothers are routinely abandoning their children in the name of women's rights, noises louder than a whisper have been prohibited by law, and genetic research is temporarily tied up in government red tape. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Hyon Delta's national animal is the Pioneerish Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hyon Delta voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls".
- : Hyon Delta voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Following new legislation in Hyon Delta, genetic research is temporarily tied up in government red tape.
- : Following new legislation in Hyon Delta, noises louder than a whisper have been prohibited by law.
- : Following new legislation in Hyon Delta, mothers are routinely abandoning their children in the name of women's rights.
- : Following new legislation in Hyon Delta, octogenarian swimsuit models insist that they've still got it.
- : Hyon Delta was reclassified from "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Hyon Delta was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare and Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Hyon Delta voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend The Red Fleet"".
- : Hyon Delta voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Marine Protection Act".
Endorsements Received: 66 » Turbeaux, Novian Republics, Ruinenlust, Ransium, Feladria, Window Land, Eryndlynd, Taco Respublic, Candlewhisper Archive, Reannia, Canaltia, The Void Territories, Frieden-und Freudenland, Verdant Haven, The Black Forrest, Ziotah and Riverside, Love and Nature, Vanenia, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Eaven, Dwardossa, Chilledsville, Edible Plywood, Ordand, Artemis, Ironic Remarks, Forgotten Beauty, Entitize, Kawastyselir, Ownzone, Greyveldt, Octopus Islands, Cat-Herders United, Bregaria, Lura, Tur Ada, Caterasia, Cheloboria, Appendia, Blon Gre, Anachronolandia, Pen Blanityion, Atsvea, Pythaga, Tscharva, Middle Barael, Deontologia, Effazio, Kinectia, Bananaistan, and 16 others.Girelna, New Kvenland, Ashrah, Talgarth, Roless, Alcantaria, Norginlajicratefe, South Wal Saland, Forestal, BEKM, Oryx the Mad God, La Merced, Cikya, Jutsa, East Stederland, and New Ladavia.