The Kingdom of Hunting Accidents
“RIP William II”
Regional Influence: Squire
The Kingdom of Hunting Accidents is a massive, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its absence of drug laws, complete absence of social welfare, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-working, democratic population of 4.32 billion Hunting Accidentsians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Defense, Healthcare, and Administration. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 5.8%.
The strong Hunting Accidentsian economy, worth 202 trillion accidents a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is led by the Furniture Restoration industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Cheese Exports, and Retail. Average income is 46,928 accidents, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 302,459 per year while the poor average 2,941, a ratio of 102 to 1.
Crime is a major problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Hunting Accidents's national animal is the deer, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hunting Accidents applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Hunting Accidents resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Hunting Accidents's influence in Equestria rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : Hunting Accidents endorsed The United Utopia of Untspah.
- : Hunting Accidents endorsed The Republic of Vodka Cola.
- : Hunting Accidents relocated from The Rejected Realms to Equestria.
- : Hunting Accidents's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Hunting Accidents was removed from the regional ban list of Equestria by The Republic of Vodka Cola.
- : Hunting Accidents relocated from Equestria to The Rejected Realms.
- : Hunting Accidents was ejected and banned from Equestria by The Protectorate of Pacifist Optimists.