The Reborn Republic of Homyland
“ukraine mega chad. russia mega virgin.”
|Category: Scandinavian Liberal Paradise|
Location: Institute of Cellulose
Regional Influence: Apprentice
The Reborn Republic of Homyland is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The Netherwatcher with an even hand, and renowned for its rampant corporate plagiarism, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, cheerful population of 4.788 billion Homylanders enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Archenicas. The average income tax rate is 97.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Homylandite economy, worth 884 trillion Asvires a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 184,645 Asvires, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Bins outnumber trees in city parks, soldiers on first dates introduce themselves only by their ranks and serial numbers, the amount welfare recipients spend on fertilizer has exploded, and companies struggle to cover for the hordes of employees on parental leave. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Homyland's national animal is the Kinderer Duck, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Homyland was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Homyland lodged a message on the Institute of Cellulose Regional Message Board.
- : Homyland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Following new legislation in Homyland, companies struggle to cover for the hordes of employees on parental leave.
- : Following new legislation in Homyland, the amount welfare recipients spend on fertilizer has exploded.
- : Following new legislation in Homyland, soldiers on first dates introduce themselves only by their ranks and serial numbers.
- : Following new legislation in Homyland, bins outnumber trees in city parks.
- : Homyland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Elysium Station II".
- : Homyland voted against the World Assembly Resolution "The Commission on Sentient and sapient rights".
- : Following new legislation in Homyland, there's a hole in the heart of every Homylandite city.