The Free Land of Hedonistica
“To bring pleasure to all for eternity”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Location: The East Pacific
Regional Influence: Sprat
The Free Land of Hedonistica is a very large, safe nation, notable for its ban on automobiles, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 134 million Hedonisticans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 26.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Hedonistican economy, worth 9.63 trillion Spirits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 71,870 Spirits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
You need two tenors and a coloratura contralto to sing the national anthem properly, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas, the most penniless demographics have by far the highest number of researchers per capita, and there is no other place with more lab coats per square mile than former houses of worship. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Hedonistica's national animal is the Bonobo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Hedonistica, there is no other place with more lab coats per square mile than former houses of worship.
- : Hedonistica was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Hedonistica, the most penniless demographics have by far the highest number of researchers per capita.
- : Hedonistica was endorsed by The Colony of Eastie.
- : Following new legislation in Hedonistica, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas.
- : Following new legislation in Hedonistica, you need two tenors and a coloratura contralto to sing the national anthem properly.
- : Hedonistica was endorsed by The Great and Mighty Ego of Ramaeus.
- : Hedonistica was endorsed by The Acting Overseeing Officer of Feu de Glace.
- : Hedonistica was endorsed by The Cinder and Smoke of Tim Stark.
- : Hedonistica was endorsed by The Sleeping Land of Kangarawa.
Endorsements Received: 64 » VW53Aland, H-Zhena, La xinga, Laquara, Fedele, Encurage, Republic of Berzerkistan, The Chir Nordana, The Holy Utopian Republic, Osterreich und Ungarn, Freedom Fascists, Bai Lung, Kaigi, Johnny Appleseed1, Lanagon, A Slanted Black Stripe, Wanabe, The Empire of Rijelv, Commodore Badger, ReeK, Brotherland, Drunken Seal Islands, Federated States of Zootron, Ridann, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Pakitsk, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Trimmania, Kampf Empire, The Almighty Country, Janoobi Jazair, Roissyland, Talitoa, Kelsyth, Adavan, Bakaworld, Marrico, Aeljae, CopyCato, Chubaka, Biggstonia, Sreneck, Sansangra, The United Neo American Union, BearStackof2015, Wiranath, Libertanny, The Romanum Legio, Ver Norge, Harro Waarudho, and 14 others.Avakael, New Leganes, Yemeni Locusts, Zukchiva, Dragons Blood, Asendavia, Eagas, Hornetopia, Axdel, Brethren, Kangarawa, Tim Stark, Feu de Glace, and Eastie.