The Federation of Hatrina
“Knowledge is power, guard it well”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Sprat
The Federation of Hatrina is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Otakun with an even hand, and notable for its national health service, frequent executions, and otherworldly petting zoo. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 1.384 billion Hatrinans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pardun. The average income tax rate is 77.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Hatrinan economy, worth 182 trillion Pounds a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 131,904 Pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
The official Hatrinan Phrase Book weighs as much as a small child, every workday begins with group therapy, Pardun is a police state during international summits, and passionate nomination battles are often as intense as general elections. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Hatrina's national animal is the Panzer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Hatrina, passionate nomination battles are often as intense as general elections.
- : Hatrina was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Hatrina, Pardun is a police state during international summits.
- : Following new legislation in Hatrina, every workday begins with group therapy.
- : Following new legislation in Hatrina, the official Hatrinan Phrase Book weighs as much as a small child.
- : Following new legislation in Hatrina, the nation's only university is the School of Hard Knocks.
- : Hatrina endorsed The Commonwealth of Solanosco.
- : Hatrina was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Solanosco.
- : Following new legislation in Hatrina, the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes.
- : Following new legislation in Hatrina, hospitals are amongst the best-funded in the region.
Endorsements Received: 60 » Marinho Islands, Corgitopiaa, Holota, Tepertopia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Qvait, Beepee, Scu Greinne, Concrete Slab, Bawkie, PenguinPies, Bleakfoot, Nowa Europa, Treir, Belschaft, Bod Zarth Throge, Aidenfieeld, Land Without Shrimp, Yeses, Wehraboos, Republik Hintonia, Ipugao, Sedunn, Rebel-topia, Aumeltopia, Erinor, New Belgrade, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Gonrati, Freedoom, Volaworand, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Farengeto, Wakandan Tribes, Purple Hyacinth, Ebonhand, Amerion, Direwolf1, Canmore, LadyRebels, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, USNE2018, Sandaoguo, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Kaoia, JavaSiege, Dalegreen, Kaleidescooptopia, Rhetiaa, Bosumtwi, and 10 others.Levistian, Auphelia, Beblahbleblo, Podunkia, Tierra del Rey Carlos, Agletgreenia, Eastern Mekong, North Prarie, Fighting Kawi Ninja, and Solanosco.