The Republic of Hardoniaa
“Till death, we give up not.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Sprat
The Republic of Hardoniaa is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working, democratic population of 503 million Hardoniaans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 16.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Hardoniaan economy, worth 32.4 trillion Hards a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Uranium Mining, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 64,493 Hards, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
More and more students are taking up a career in medicine, family isn't who you're born with but who you abandon in foreign countries, it turns out that you actually can put a price on intangible cultural heritage, and Red Cross demand for body bags is rising while sutures go unused. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Hardoniaa's national animal is the Jaguar, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hardoniaa was endorsed by The Grand Empire of New Goldman.
- : Hardoniaa was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Hardoniaa was endorsed by The Serene Land of The United Australian States.
- : Hardoniaa was endorsed by The Holy Communist Space Empire of The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society.
- : Hardoniaa was endorsed by The Himalayan Field Rat Paradise of Gonrati.
- : Hardoniaa was endorsed by The PRARIE FOR CULTURE of MNA 33rd Infantry Regiment.
- : Hardoniaa was endorsed by The Kingdom of Sedunn.
- : Hardoniaa was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The Langburn Islands.
- : Hardoniaa was endorsed by The Python of Apatosaurus.
- : Hardoniaa was endorsed by The Republic of New Belgrade.
Endorsements Received: 69 » Volaworand, Corgitopiaa, Drystar, Bear Connors Paradiso, Auphelia, Euro Pacifica, Qvait, PenguinPies, Amerion, Marinho Islands, Proctethia, Western Fardelshufflestein, The Solar System Scope, Land Without Shrimp, Aidenfieeld, Tepertopia, Phanama, Bawkie, Erinor, Bleakfoot, Tsunamy, Nowa Europa, Treir, Aumeltopia, Armonitopia, Wehraboos, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Bartonia Nova, Rebel-topia, Scu Greinne, Belschaft, Wallechi, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Farengeto, Zataras, Linguiniland, Ceutalia, WI SD EA D, Purple Hyacinth, Holota, Qawe, Eskvenn, Kandorith, The Altan, Seythennia, Cokoland, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Death to democracy, Levistian, Beepee, and 19 others.Conexia, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Ebonhand, Lyland, Jehenna, Sandaoguo, Bichedder, LadyRebels, NIGHTRAY, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Sedunn, Gonrati, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, The United Australian States, Ipugao, and New Goldman.