The Commonwealth of Hannaford Supermarkets
“Quality fresh foods, great service and dependable value”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Nipper
The Commonwealth of Hannaford Supermarkets is a colossal, pleasant nation, notable for its burgeoning Eagle population. The hard-working population of 5.283 billion Associates have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 20.6%.
The Associate economy, worth 221 trillion Dollars a year, is led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 41,844 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Hannaford Supermarkets's national animal is the Eagle.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hannaford Supermarkets's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Hannaford Supermarkets altered its national flag.
- : Hannaford Supermarkets's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Hannaford Supermarkets's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Hannaford Supermarkets's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Hannaford Supermarkets was refounded in Balder.
- : Hannaford Supermarkets ceased to exist in Historia Novorum.
- : Hannaford Supermarkets was ravaged by a Zombie Thing Horde from The Ethnostate of Latvijas Otra Republika, infecting 1 million survivors and converting to a zombie exporter! Oh no!
- : Hannaford Supermarkets was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Zombified.
- : Hannaford Supermarkets's influence in Historia Novorum rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".